My new mom lucy.

"stop it!" "just stop it!" i screamed. "i cant take it!". I ran into my room and slammed my door. i buried my nose into a book, it's what keeps me going. i may be 12 but i love to read. when your not aloud to go to school you learn to love it. I think my parents hate me, if they loved me they would stop fighting and take time to love me. I guess we don't always get what we want.

   I started reading when i was too young to remember, and i loved it. It's my chance to escape reality. I forget my troubles and i can read about girls with loving familys, the kind of familys that eat dinner together, and read together and laugh. Not me. It doesnt happen for me. So i bury my nose in a book. I love it. Sometimes i get lonely, without a brother or sister and parents that always argue, youget lonely. Sometimes i wish mom would stop yelling at dad for a second and hug me, but i can't remember my last hug.

Mom packed up our stuff one night and made us move to the country, right by this dark cemetary. I don't like it here, but she doesn't care. I don't even remember what it feels like to be loved. our town is called Mills, it's dark and extremely small. Everyone gives you mean looks like their all full of hate. I lock my door every night and try to fall aslepp, sometimes i read untill daylight so i'm tired enough to fall asleep and not wake up half way through my dreams.