Chapter 1: I love your kisses.

Chapter one.

Blakes P.O.V.

As of right now, I’m in Joshie’s car, & he's driving while rambling on about how some girl was flirting with him, & I’m just sitting here pretending that I’m listening. Don’t get me wrong, I love the kid with all my heart & soul, but he really needs to stop talking! I keep trying to concentrate on what he’s saying, but, whenever he talks, my gaze falls onto his lips, legit. I can never, not have a conversation with him & not stare at his lips at least once. I think that he noticed me staring at them this time because he just stopped talking & just smiled. OH MY HOLY FUCK, that smile drives me insane. After about 2 minutes he realized that he was driving & knew if he didn’t look at the road, he could kill us.

Once we pulled into his drive way, he noticed his mother’s car wasn’t there, the smile he had on his face slowly faded into a frown. You see, his mother is never home. She’s always working. His father was never around, heck, he didn’t even know who his father was. I guess it was a one night stand. I feel bad for him, I mean, at least I knew my father for about 15 years before he left! I hugged him tightly, I saw a tear slip from his eye. He was always so upset when his mom wasn’t there, I let go & slowly got out of the car, I walked around the car to his side I opened his door & he flung at me. I hugged him tightly. I’m so tempted to kiss him, but, I won’t.

That’s the bad thing about me; I’ll take chances, just not when it comes to kissing & such. OH WELL, I decided last night that I was going to tell him how I feel about him. I just hope things don’t get awkward, I don’t need him hating me or something. By now, he stopped crying. So, we walked into his house & like usual we walked into his room. He usually sits on the floor, while I lay on the bed. I walked over to the bed, & took my usual spot. I waited for Joshie to sit on the floor but instead he walked over to the bed & laid down next me & laid his head on my chest. I could get used to this.

 Anywho, I took this moment to tell him how I feel. I took a deep breath & spoke. “Joshie, I need to tell you something…” he looked up at me, god, his eyes looked into mine. He looked curious. I spoke once more, “Promise you won’t hate me?” it was his turn to speak, he said “what? How could I ever hate you? Just tell me.” I avoided eye contact for about 5 seconds; trying to figure out how to put it.. I finally stared back into his eyes & said “I love you Joshie.” He just laughed, & said “I love you too silly!” I said “No, I love you more than a friend..” His jaw dropped, for about 5 seconds then he smiled the biggest smile I’ve ever seen in my life. Then he did something I wasn’t expecting, he straddled me & he kissed me. HE KISSED ME. I was so shocked I almost didn’t kiss back, he was about to pull back. I locked my arms around his waist & kissed him back. Our lips move in sync, after about 5 minutes, we both pulled away for so much needed air. [Fact: I can’t hold my breath very long.] Anyways, we both took another deep breath & went straight back to kissing. I started to nibble at his bottom lip, he gasped. I took this as my chance to stick my tongue into his mouth, god, he tasted so good. We fought for dominance, I won. I started exploring his mouth, mmm, my hands moved down to his thigh, I started to rub his thigh. That’s when he let out a moan, oh god, his moan. I love it. I felt my pants start to tighten. That’s when he started to grind his hips into mine. My hands found their way to the hem of his shirt, we pulled apart to take his shirt off. He looked at me & went close to my ear and whispered “If my shirt comes off, so does yours.” With that, he took my Asking Alexandria tee shirt off & started to kiss my neck. That’s when he found my weak spot, I let out a low moan and breathed out an “oh fuck”. I felt him smile onto my neck. He started sucking & biting on my neck. Oh shit, he’s gonna leave a hickey. Oh we- oh my fucking god. He started to un-button my pants. He slide them down, & his hand found their way into my boxers. He started to pump. I let out a loud moan & said “Oh god, Joshie, faster.” He went faster, that’s when I bit my lip & came all over his hand within 2 minutes. I know, I know. We’re taking things too fast, but, I didn’t know how to say ‘no’. GAH! He licked his hand & kissed me one last time. I could taste myself. He then got off from on top of me & I pulled my pants up. He smiled at me. I took this as my chance to tell him I think we should take this slow from now on. So I spoke “I think we should take things slow, I’m not saying I didn’t enjoy that; right there. But, I just seems like we took things to fast.” He nodded & said “yeah, sorry. I understand what you mean.” I smiled at him & walked over to him to hug him. He hugged back. I love him so much.. I just remember! I never asked him out the proper way! I’m such an idiot. I smiled & asked “Joshua Quinn will you go out with me?” he smiled & answered me with a “yes” then kissed me.

That’s when my phone started to ring. I hate my phone. It always interrupts things. Seriously. I looked at the caller I.D. it was my mom. I answered, obviously. “WHERE YOU YOUNG MAN!?” I pulled the phone away from my ear. Holy fuck, that lady can yell. Once I put the phone back to my ear I said “at Joshie’s, like I always am.” She simply answered with an “Oh, well. I’m going to visit your sister tonight. Can you stay at Joshie’s?” I looked at Joshie & asked “can I stay the night?” he simply replied “do you even have to ask anymore? Yeah, you can.” I told my mother. & the hung up. I guess he took this as an opportunity to start blasting Alesana. I love Shawn Milke. He’s a god. Anywhoo, I guess that’s when we started to dance around his room. We danced up until we heard a knock on the front door. I went downstairs to see who it was. I looked out of the side of the doors, since there was glass there & saw a man around 30 years old.  I opened the door. I spoke “hey there, who are you?” what he said next was a big surprise, “I’m Joshua’s father.” That’s when Joshie came downstairs, he put his arms around me waist & rested his chin on my should & asked, “who is this?” I told him “t-this is your d-dad..” He looked at the man & stuttered, “D-dad?”

[authors note: I guess, this is the first chapter. comment, I really wanna know what you think about it. thanks. c: & it'll be in Joshua's P.O.V. next chapter. <3]