Chapter 2: You're a coward.

Joshuas POV.

I started to go down the steps, two at a time. I noticed a man in his late 30s standing outside of my door. I walked up behind Blake, and wrapped my arms around his waist, looking at the man, studying his features.

He had a nice defined jawline, his face structure looked familiar. His eyes where a vibrant green, with a hint of light brown near his pupils. He looked back at me, almost as if he was doing the same thing I was, I knew he was studying my feature. I wonder how he even found my house.. Maybe the phonebook or something. He laughed lightly, and began to scratch the back of his head, almost as if he was nervous.

I looked at him, as his head bowed down, and I finally let the word I never thought I'd have to say, "D-Dad..?" He looked up at me, and nodded, looking between Blake and I. I then leaned down to Blakes ear, to whisper loud enough for only him to hear me "Go back upstairs, I need to handle this."

He looked at me, his eyes wide. I have never been the one to do something by myself, I usually get to scared to speak, or everything I say just comes out rudely,I can't help myself. I'm even that way to my mother, well, that is when she's around. I let my hands fall from around Blakes waist, and he quickly walked up the stairs to my bedroom, I heard the door slowly close witha click.

I looked at the man who had left me before I was even born, and laughed slightly, almost not believing this. "Why are you here? Why now? Why not sooner?" I asked, as I shook my head looking down, playing with my hands.

We were still in my doorway. "I.. I'm not too sure to be honest. I realized I should've been there for my son, but I was too blind to notice the error of my ways. I understand if you don't want me in your life, but don't you think you should at least give me a chance?"

I pondered the idea for a moment, before looking up at him, our eyes meeting. "I-I don't know, Jack." I spoke, quietly. His eyes suddenly filled with sadness, and he noticed I called him by his real name. I couldn't bring myself to call him my father. What kind of father leaves after his girlfriend tells you their pregnant? Who dares call themselve a father, when they were never there to begin with? Only a coward would do that.

I looked at him, as I spoke sharply. "I think you should leave. Come back another day, give me some time to think. Maybe my MOTHER, the woman who has been there for me since day one, will be around. You know, because she's out, making money trying to support me since my coward of a father ran off."

I saw his face fall, almost as if he could feel the hatred falling from every word I spoke. He nodded slowly, handing me a piece of paper, his phone number scribbled on it in chicken scratch. "Call me when you're ready to speak..." I quickly, let the words fall from my mouth, "How did you.. find my house?". He looked at me and smiled small, "Easy, I work for the police station. All I had to do was look up your mothers name. Her and I did date for 2 years.."  and with that he turned around, and got into his car, starting it up and driving down the street.

Him and my mother dated for 2 years? 2 YEARS? That makes him so much more unbeliveable, you'd think after you were dating for 2 years, you'd be a bit more serious, and wouldn't run off after you got her pregnant. I don't think I'll ever be able to call that man my father.

I watched his car go down the street, and scoffed. He can afford a nice a car, but told my mother he couldn't afford a child. I mean, no doubt that was about 17 years ago, but they were both young, it's unbelievable he'd leave my mother when she was only 14 and pregnant! He is such a coward, I will never let him back into my life, not completely at least.

Once he was out of my site, I crumpled up the piece of paper, and stuffed it into the pockets of my black skinny jeans. I shut the door behind me, as I begin to walk up the stair. I reached my room, and opened my door, hearing Blaked fall over onto the floor. I began to laugh loudly, as I looked down at him, rubbing his head, and ass.

"Maybe that'll teach you not to eavesdrop." I told him, playfully. I got down on my knees so I was level with him, as I leaned forward, pressing my lips against his forehead, "I'm sorry baby, but you shouldn't be eavesdropping on my conversations." His lips formed into a slight frown, and he mumbled "I'm sorry too, I'm just a nosy person." I laughed slightly, "Oh trust me Blake, I know."

"HEY!" he screamed, and tackled me down onto the floor. "That was quite rude, you big meanie." He spoke, looking into my eyes, and poking his index finger into my chest, with each word. "I mean, I know I'm nosy, but  you're supposed to be my boyfriend, and tell me I'm not and that it's ok--" I cut him off, as I pressed my lips to his, for a short kiss. I pulled away, and whispers against his lips, "I haven't offically asked you out yet, have I?" he shakes his head in response.

I smiled slightly, as I kiss his nose. "Blake Antelman, will you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?" He nodded a bit too quickly, and smiled widely as he pressed his lips hard against mine, I kissed him back, just as hard, the passion from our kiss, almost made me dizzy with happiness. I began to think to myself, I could get used to this..

(AN: I know this probably sucked, but I haven't updated in SO LONG. My writing style my have changed. I hope you guys like it, give me feedback please!)