chapter 1- bad boy meets good girl

Chloe's POV

Nanana unicorns. nanana rainbows nanana- "hunny GET UP." My mum yelled interrupting my awesome dreams. I sat up with my face in a cranky position. Don't ask why I have just always wanted to do that. My mum laughed at me pulled my covers away and left the room. *beep* my phone made me jump 'rise and shine babe we have a morning ahead of us.' I text back saying 'bog off creep I'm being serious haven't you done enough.' The text was from Daniel smith. He was dating my best friend Lilly to get close to me he is a rugby player and Lilly is mad at me because of all this. "MUM IM CHANGING MY PHONE NUMBER." "OKAY HUNNY" I got changed and drove to school. When I arrived Chantelle was standing with Lilly and Lilly was frowning at me. "what are you day dreaming about." I asked chantelle completely ignoring the fact Lilly was there. "Did you see-." "Drake by any chance yes; yes I did and didn't you tell me that you would never go for one of the bad boy heart breakers." "Yeah I did but drake is different he is fit." I laughed and rolled my eyes at her dragging her behind me. We sat down for our lesson. Today I sat near the back and chantelle sat next to me. Lilly went to join us but then joined the other girls. I didn't care. When Ashleigh came she looked at Lilly but walked over to us even though Lilly was calling her name. And then Reece and Jordan came in and joined us. "Hey smexy." Reece winked at me. He did that a lot. Because I don't see him as attractive. "hey." He looked shocked he was expecting me to react in a stupid manor but I didn't. "any way what is going on between you and Lilly." Jordan asked with a strict face on THAT I LAUGH AT. The door flew open and in came and in came 5 guys. They were the bad boys of Belleview high. This school was a private school. The guys were josh, drake, Charlie, mason and Sam. Josh was the leader. These guys were evil heart playing idiots but the good news is none of them knew who I was but the bad news is I forgot they sit on the back row the row behind me. They all sat down josh sat behind me. He began kicking me chair and my mates gave me the look of 'ignore it and they will stop.' "Are you constipated Reece?" mason asked with a smirk. I think its cus he was failing at giving me the look. I felt my chair move and went to grab my bag and saw josh's hand in it. I slapped it to get him off it then moved the bag "what was that for you little bookworm." I didn't turn around cus I didn't want to see his face but I could feel his frown burn through my skin. I ignored him and began to play with my necklace it had a love heart and my initials in it. My ex-boyfriend André gave it to me before he had to leave. He was French and I am glad we broke up. He was always flirting with other girls. At the end of the lesson I grabbed my bag and stood up I felt for my necklace but it was gone. I must have dropped it. I searched the floor and everyone had left except- "looking for this." The 5 guys I didn't dare turn around I just kept my face turned. "Well." "Just give it back." "Kiss me and look at me and I might." I turned around and he frowned. "Who are you?" "I am none of your business." "How come I haven't ever seen you before?" "Cus you have never tried and you know what keep the necklace." I heard him laugh when I walked out of the door. "What's up chlo?" yeah chlo was my nickname. "Nothing. I said as the boys walked out of the classroom smirking and waving my necklace in front of my face. "They took it didn't they." I nodded and felt a tear run down my eye. When I said I was glad me and André broke up well part of me wasn't. I loved him like hell and now they have the one thing I have to remember him by. "I am so sorry I know how much that necklace means to you." I smiled wiped away the tear and went to my next lesson this time I didn't want anything to be stolen so I sat on the back row so they couldn't sit behind me. When they came in they looked shocked that we were sitting in their places. I just looked away and carried on. The sat on the row opposite us the other back row. And gave us the death glare. "We have done it now." Chantelle whispered. "We will move forward then if you are so bothered." We all moved forward cus chantelle was going all funny especially cus she liked drake and he was throwing. They smirked with the told you so look at each other and taken their new places. Yet again josh sat behind me. But I think this time he purposely did it cus I am the only one who hasn't fell for him. He began kicking the chair I was sitting in again and then kept dangling my necklace in my face. I got to a point where I couldn't take it anymore and grabbed the necklace out of his hand. I yanked it hard and accidently cut his hand abit. He flipped out at me and stormed out. "Let me change that you have done it now." Chantelle whispered again. At break I laid low trying to avoid any one who was close with josh. I think out of the whole day science was the worst. He sat behind a girl that was sitting next to me luckily I wasn't the poor girl. "Yo women pass me a sheet." He said poking me. I passed him a sheet and he moved it really quickly slicing my hand and causing blood to come out. "Revenge is sweet." He said smirking at my hand. I asked my teacher if I could clean it up as I instantly began to feel ill. He let me go to the bathroom whilst I cleaned my hand. "What are you up to nerd?" chantelle would kill me if she knew he was talking to me. "Cleaning my hand cus of you stupid friend." He chucked then smirked. "I am guessing . . . josh?" "How did you know?" "He is the only one out of us in your class. How come we haven't noticed you before?" "Because you never tried and I always blend in." "Well I hope you know you have annoyed josh, he was expecting you to like him. Like every other girl does." "Well I am glad I don't he is a jerk and a player." He shoved me against the wall. "DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT JOSH. . . I am so sorry I am just protective over my friends." He let go off me and I ran off instantly. I walked into the lesson that I started and sat down. My wrists were red and sore. He is really strong. "What happened to you?" scarlet asked me she was the one who sat next to me and in front of josh. I slid my cardigan down over my wrists. "Nothing . . . just nothing." I smiled at her reassuring her it was ok. After the lesson I rushed outside to the field with the guys ,chantelle and Ashleigh running after me. "CHLOE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR WRISTS SCARLET METIONED IT." She said yanking my arm towards her. Ashleigh frowned. "Who did this?" I didn't answer. "GOD DAMMIT CHLOE WHO DID THIS." "You are over reacting a bit aren't you?" "I am making it dramatic." Yeah ash wants to be a professional actress when she is older. "Drake. That's who did it." Chantelle's face changed. "No he didn't." "Chantelle he did. I said sommet about josh and drake pinned me hard to a wall a god he is strong and then yelled in my face and I ran off. But if you don't believe me then fine I have better things to do instead of trying to make you believe me." She gave me a sympathy look but I didn't care it was up to her. I sat down on the grass and chantelle apologized for what she said she was my best friend well Ashleigh was too. Ok she was one of my best friends. We sat down and had a funny conversation. "erm excuse me ladies but can I speak to nerd." "nerd has a name." I said frowning at drake. "ok then nerd what is it. Oh babe stop checking me out." He said to chantelle she began to blush. "I am not telling you my name. but what do you want." "To speak to you alone." "What so you can redden my wrists again I don't think so." "LOOK IM SORRY I JUST DON'T LIKE OTHER PEOPLE HEARING MY SAY IT I HOPE YOUR HAPPY NOW." "wow calm down." Reece said and laughed. "what." Drake turned around frowning at Reece. "I said calm it bro." "And does this bro want a slap." Reece chuckled. "isn't that what girls say." Drake began to fume and attacked Reece they began to fight and everyone crowded round. Reece fell to the floor after 5 minutes or so and then he kicked drake in the face causing it to split and chantelle was worrying for drake's sake and I couldn't take it "STOP IT STOP IT STOOOOP IT!!!!!" I screamed standing between the two of them. "Move chlo." "Reece I'm not letting this go on if you want me to move you will have to hit me." Reece had a split lip and a bloody nose and drake had a split across his face and looked fuming. I grabbed a tissue out of my tissue pack and handed it to Reece and I grabbed another one poured water on it from my bottle and handed it to drake I didn't say anything to him though cus I don't really know him. I dragged Reece out of the crowd. "Did you have to say something back?

Josh's POV

"Where the hell is drake he said he had sommet done and it's been half an hour." Just as Sam said that we saw drake coming in with a tissue on his cheek. "Who did this to you?" I said pretty annoyed. "one of the nerds friends." "WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HER." "NO!!!! Leave her out of it." I smirked at him. "Why do you like her?" He scoffed. "NO but she gave me the tissue and she was the only one out of the crowd who stepped off and pulled us apart and said to us if we want to carry on we have to hit her. I guess she knew we wouldn't. She isn't as nerdy and shy as I thought." "Which one was it." "Reece." "We will get him all 5 of us." I said. He hurt my mate now its pay back.

hey how was it. <3 2="">