Is She Your Girlfriend? (Chapter 4, Part 3)

CLICKY CLICKY THE VOTE BUTTON!!

Leave me a comment? <3

Jinx POV

I pressed my hand against his chest to stop him.

What..what was I doing? He was going to kiss me! I shouldn't have done that. Am I even ready? What if he has cooties? God! What is wrong with me?

While all of this ran through my head James stared down at me with a confused look on his face. I looked away and sighed softly as I let my hand fall away from his incredibly firm chest.

I smiled sheepishly at him.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't expecting to..well.." I said stupidly. 

He tucked his hands into his pockets and took a step back.

"No worries, I'm used to being rejected. So, anyway I shall be going." He began taking long strides to the window.

"What? No! Wait, just..wait." I said and went after him. He had one leg out of the window when turned around. 

He smiled at me and looked up at the sky.

"It's a full moon tonight; I better get home before the wolves come out to play." He leaned out and I reached out for him.

"No. I'm sorry. I don't want you to go. I'm sorry I stopped you from kissing me I just wasn't expecting it and I've never had a guy lean in to me like that before so naturally I reacte,-" before I was able to finish my sentence he reached out his hand and pulled my head to his. 

At first I was shocked and confused. I wasn't sure weather to step away or lean in. 

He spread his fingers through my hair and my eyes fluttered shut. I reached my hand out and I felt his chest. I could feel his heart beating a mile a minute; I was sure my heart was racing the same way. I felt my cheeks heat up and his lips on mine. I relaxed and leaned into him, my hand making its way up to his neck. The kiss was soft, and sweet. I could sense his tentativeness as he turned his head. Our eyes met for a brief moment...

Then it ended as abruptly as it had happened. I blinked a few times and steadied my breathing, I felt light headed.

He smiled and tucked my hair behind my ear before he pulled away completely.

"How romantic..stolen kisses under the moon light," He said softly to me.

I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding and smiled shyly.

He looked down then back up at me.

"Like I said..wolves. Gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow Jinxy!" At that he winked and jumped down from my window and landed on his feet, one hand on the ground and the other on his knee.

He looked up, waved and was off. I giggled as he howled like a wolf and jogged down the street out of sight.

I shut my window and stumbled over to my bed. I laid back and closed my eyes, remembering the kiss James and I had shared moments ago.

Nothing can ruin my mood...

The door bell rang and I made my way down the stairs to the front door. 

I opened the door and I gasped.

My dad was sucking face with some red head. She was leaned up against the wall of the house.

"WHAT THE FUCK DAD?" I screamed.

He was shocked and confused as he realized what had happened.

"Oh god..oh no. Jinx, sweetheart, I'm so sorry." He said as the woman stood there with a shocked look on her face with her skimpy dress hiked up her leg.

I slammed the door in his face and locked it.

I ran up to my room with tears streaming down my face.

Nothing can ruin my mood..except for this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SURPRISED?! 

So am I...

Tsk Tsk..How could her father do such a thing? 

And what about the red head? Well, we shall see.

Thank you everyone for not giving up on me. I appreciate your love and support.

Btw, I'm writing while I have the stomach flu. Ugh!

I hope you enjoyed this part of Plus Sized Pretty.

Stolen kisses and Secret affairs,

Em.