Chapter One

I was sitting in my car waiting for the rest of the people to come to school.

I am starting my Senior year  and i am so eager about it. 

One because my parents arent here taking pictures with me infront of everybody.

Speaking of parents. Mine had a worry look all thru summer. I was going to ask them whats wrong but i guess they wont tell me.

My mom works with the CIA. 

My dad doesnt like to talk about his work like mom does, i guess he really hates it and doesnt want to talk about when the family is together. 

I looked at the clock to see that it is 6:30am and eventually some people will show up. 

When i spotted a yellow sports car i got ot of my car and walked up the door's of the school and headed straight for the table to pick up my schedule.

i took a close look at my schedule:

1) Calculus 

2) Music

3) AP English 12

4) Photography

5) P.E

Lunch

6) Study Hall

7) Italian

8) World History

Yes i have 7 out of the 8 classes i picked.  I am really not looking forward to going to Calculus. 

When i walked outside to meet up with Melliana (Mel-lee-ana) I see my best guy friend Josh and ran up to him and hugged him. 

"Woah Hello to you to."He said laughing.

"I missed you!" I said loudly.

"I miss you too Jordyn." He said and hugged me back.

I heard someone clear their throat and i jumped off Josh and turned around to see Cassandra. 

"What no hug for me?" She said smiling.

we all gave each other hugs and waited for Melliana.

When she got here,  She immediately  ran towards my and josh. 

"God i missed you guys." She said.

"I saw you last week" I told her.

"Yea i know which is a long time." She said laughing.

We all walked inside so they can get their schedules. I was surprised that me and josh have the exact same schedule.

When the Halls got quiet i turned around to see whats going on. 

I see that the Lucas decided to come to this school.

Last year he told everybody that he is going to North ridge  but i guess he wants to stay. Geat.

He was coming towards our group so i decided to turn around and ignore him.

"What's up josh." He said 

"Nothing man. what's up?" He said whiling they are doing their manly shake.

i turned around and walked away. I really dont want to be next to that asshole.

The bell rang and i just stopped to put some of the things in my locker.

"Well well well, i can see that the bitch is back."I heard someone say behind me.