Chapter Twenty-Three ~ Cali, Cali, Cali,California

Chapter Twenty-Three ~ Cali, Cali, Cali, California

Jordyn’s P.O.V.

One thing I hate about having an Ex is that they phone you every god damn minute and I can’t take it.  I am serious.  Lucas has been calling me nonstop ever since I left his house.  

Today is the day that Me and Meliana and the rest are going to Hollywood. I just need to get away from this place for a bit.  You the whole get away from your Ex before you go running back to him thing.   One thing that I am pissed about is that he forced me to drink that-  ugh never mind.  I just want to leave.

“Jordyn!” I heard  Meliana yell,

“What?” I said.

“Hurry up! I just got a call from Lucas saying he is coming over here in 4 minutes so it’s best to leave NOW!” She yelled.

I got my bag and ran downstairs with my keys in my hand.  I really don’t want to talk to him.  He’s the last person I would really want to talk to.  I got in the car and so did the others and drove away to the place I really wanted to go.  Hollywood….

Lucas’s P.O.V.

Ugh what have I done!  

What I did was unforgivable.  But I can’t lose her.  I really like her. I must say I know I mad a big mistake.  When an immortal gives a human their blood, The human can sense when he or she is there.   I guess I was just angry that she wouldn’t want us to get married. I just hope she changes her minded. I mean was it really my fault that Nicole has kissed me? No it isn’t  she forced me.   I should have pushed her away when she first gave me the hug instead of hugging her back. 

When Jordyn came over I just couldn’t stop thinking about how sad she was about me kissing another girl other than her.  But I knew she was going to be mad at me for not telling her my secret about our immortality.  She would have to marry me. There’s a lot of reason why she cannot just cancel the wedding.  Here’s three reasons.

One: My parents will kill her. I mean literally.  When they told me that I was suppose to marry her they didn’t tell me why.  But then I told them about our date and then they told me.  17 years ago my dad met her parents at the hospital when her mom was giving birth to Jordyn.  My dad saw her and then he saw into her future and he knew that is was my time to get married.  

Second: Her parents made a deal with mine.  When they were about to get out the hospital Jordyn’s grandma can in with a bad heart attack. My dad said that he can save her grandma if they would agree that their daughter would marry me when she is 18 and has graduated from high school.   Here she is being forced to marry me. 

Third:  Jordyn has already taken my blood. It is my fault.  Like I said before if I give her my blood she can sense when I am around and I can sense her.  Recently is because I took some of her blood.