5

big hero 6 spoilers somewhere in this chapter!!!

**

Before Calum and Michael could join Ryder and I with watching Big Hero 6, I quickly did my night routine and forced Ryder to change into his pajamas. Now that we were set, I sat on the couch and pull out my phone to text Ashton again. While the brother was brutally killed by the fire and Ryder was getting teary eyed but hiding it by saying "I have allergies", Calum and Michael tumble down the stairs. Literally tumble. The idiots fell down saying they wanted to have a 'race'.

Calum plops himself extremely close to me and Michael decides to sit on my other side. From the corner of my eye, I could see Ryder frown but I wasn't sure if it was from the death in the movie or because his brother was sitting next to me. Cal drapes his arm on the back of the sofa and attempts to lean his body onto me, but I speedily shove him away. Apparently, I shoved a little too hard because he ended up on the floor. My eyes widen but I laugh, along with Michael and Ryder.

Calum trudges towards his brother to sit down. On his way there, I could hear him muttering under his breath, "All I wanted to do was cuddle. What the actual fuck?"

The movie advanced and Calum fell asleep on Ryder who was getting really into the movie. Michael was rubbing his eyes like a sleepy kitten and I internally awed at the cuteness. He sleepily leans his body onto me, mumbling, "Please don't push me off. I just wanna sleep." I sigh, knowing that Michael was sweet, so I let him rest his head on my shoulder.

I awkwardly stay still, not knowing if Michael was a heavy or light sleeper. I wonder to myself why the two were so tired because it was literally only ten at night. I thought that maybe they had some steamy gay sex upstairs but that was my Larry Stylinson brain thinking. I cringe at the thought of them having intercourse upstairs and move myself away from Michael who had drool dripping slightly from his mouth. I was now on the floor while Michael had a whole couch to himself. I was supposed to sleep there so I have no clue where I'll be sleeping tonight. Out of boredom I pull out my phone from my bra and start texting Ashton.

to: chicken strip

IM SO BORED AND MICHAEL AND CALUM FELL ASLEEP I THINK THEYRE SECRETLY HOOKING UP

to: chicken nugget

you need to chill and why would they hook up?? calum obviously likes girls

to: chicken strip

maybe he likes both?? did you think of that?? no? mayBE ITS BECAUSE YOU ONLY THINK ABOUT YOURSELF YOU CONCEITED CHICKEN LEG

to: chicken nugget

IM A CHICKEN STRIP DAMMIT

to: chicken strip

omg that could be your stripper name.. i can see it now "chicken strip performing tonight"

to: chicken nugget

suddenly i can no longer read.

to: chicken strip

nO DONT LEAVE ME

to: chicken strip

ASHTON PLEASE

to: chicken strip

I PROMISE YOU WONT HAVE A STRIPPER NAME THATS NAMED AFTER A DELICIOUS STRIP OF CHICKEN

"Who are you texting?"

"Oh my Christ!" I shout, flinging my phone over my head, and landing it on Michael's face. He immediately shoots up from his position and tackles me. "Michael, what the hell?!" I screech, clawing at his biceps.

"I'm sorry! I thought you were a predator of some sort!" he blubbers, rolling himself off of me quickly and not gracefully at all. Calum and Ryder were cracking up and it was creepy how they had the same laugh, just in different octaves.

"Oh my God, Princess. That was too funny!" Calum chokes out, still in a fit of laughter.

(SPOILER IN PARAGRAPH BELOW)

I send a glare in his direction and he laughs harder and so did Ryder until Baymax dies on TV. Ryder now had a teary eyes expression and a quivering lip. "First of all, it's Kendall. Second of all, I'm going to sleep so you all can go to your rooms-"

"But I need to finish the movie!" Ryder whines, as Calum picks him up and heaves him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. After promising to continue to movie in the morning and making waffles, Ryder was carried away to his bedroom with a chuckling Calum.

I groan loudly as I fluff my pillow and drape my body in a blanket. I log onto my fan account and tweeted a few things before Calum came back down the stairs.

"Are you really gonna sleep on the couch?" he asks with a concerned expression. I was too suspicious to believe he was even the slightest bit concerned.

"No, I'm just gonna lie here for another few minutes and then go sleep in the dishwasher," I grumble, making Cal laugh softly.

He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck and looked at me with a sheepish expression. "Wanna cuddle?"

"Um, no. Go cuddle Michael."

"But you look cuddlier!"

"Literally, go away."

"Fine, I'll go cuddle Michael while you regret rejecting me," Calum huffs and stomps up the stairs. I childishly mimic him and he pokes his tongue out at me. God, he annoys me more than he should.

**

I jolt awake with a sweaty shirt clinging to my trembling body and messy hair falling onto my tear stained face. It was just a simple night terror, but I was so horrified. I frantically felt around the couch and checked the time.

2:36

I couldn't sleep at all. The darkness of the room enveloped my thoughts with treacherous things. I was still shaking until 3 in the morning and just wanted someone to comfort me. I debated on waking up Calum and asking him to cuddle me, but there was a fault on my part. I didn't like him at all.

**

I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE AND YEAH THIS WAS HELLA SHORT SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME HAHAHAHA BUT HEY I UPDATED

literally what are your thoughts on the characters?? lemme know.

dont forget to vote + comment :) x