Chapter 13

I woke in a bed?

I sat up and looked to my left to see a picture of me and Antonio. I smiled and looked to my right, to see a girl staring at me. I screamed and fell to the ground.

"Are you okay?" The mystery girl said while helping me up.

"I'm fine. Who are you?" I dusted off my butt and sat down.

"I'm your roommate, Belinda and Antonio's roomates' girlfriend." She happily smiled shook my hand.

"My name is Haley-" I started but she cut me off.
"And you're Vic Fuentes' Daughter. Yup I know exactly who you are. Vic and I have the same birthday."
I couldn't do nothing but laugh.

"Well let's show you to our room." she added.

I can tell we're going to be best friends. We talked about absolutly everything on the way to our room.

But one thing came to mind. Best friend.

"Where's Antonio? I'm sorry but i haven't seen him since we first left my neighborhood." i looked down nerviously.

"Hey it's okay. He's with Jay, my boyfriend." she unlocked the door and handed me a spare key.

"The room isn't really ready yet, but i was thinking we could buy paint and show off our art into our very home." she chuckled. "Yeah, maybe we could, i don't know, add some fairy lights?" I feel like a child asking her mother for a piece of candy, scared that she may say no.

"We can have anything you want in here, afterall you do live here also. Plus, i have alot of fairy lights, stored in my closet. We can put them up after we buy some paint and brushes, if that's alright with you?" she grabbed her car keys.

"No need, i have alot of paint." i ran to my bag and took out my art kit. I had cans of paint and brushes, scattered in my dafle bag.

Once Belinda saw the paint, she litterly had a mini heart attack.

"I swear we're twins! I thought i was the only one that did that?"

"Well, you're not the only one now." i threw the paint brush and caught it.

"C'mon, let's get started." she chuckled, grbabing the paint brush from my hands.

--

The whole day was well spent. We painted the whole room, a dull but light green color.

Did i mention our dorm was like an apartment. It had a kitchen and everything. We even had our own little libary, which i will soend most of my time in.

Anyways, tonight the guys were taking us out for dinner.

I grabbed my white scarf and wrapped the fuzzy cloth around my neck.

Winter was aroching too soon, for my liking.

"Hey Hal, the guys are downstairs!" Belinda said from the bathroom.

I grabbed my phone and key and met the guys sitting on the couch.

"Hey Antonio, you must be Jay?" I said while holding out my hand.

"Hello, Yes that will be me, you must be Haley Fuentes, the girl Antonio keeps talking about." he smiled, shaking my hand.

Belinda finally came down after the awekward tention. She grabbed Jay's hand and led us to the restraunt.

This is going to be a long night.