Chapter 33- Don't be mad!

Kane POV

*DING*

I groaned. I swear if its another tweet from Lisa... I peeked open one eye and looked at my twitter. omg. There was a picture of me sleeping next to Lauren's bed and Lisa said. "So cute, he didn't want to bother her so he slept on the floor"

I actually smiled at the tweet. It was true though, I didn't want to bother her in her dream state. I looked at the time and saw it was only 8:56 am, I looked through my messages and saw I received one over night. It was from... Kent.

"Wake up Little Brother. Come to the Hollywood sign, I'll be waiting." I read aloud to myself.

I quickly covered my mouth and looked up to Lauren to see if she was awake and heard me. Nope, I could still hear her little cute snores. I stood up and took the pillow off the ground. I placed it on Lisa's bed and walked back over to Lauren watching her sleep. I grabbed my glasses off from the table beside the bed and put them on. I looked at her face and she was beautiful. Her natural beauty was showing. I frowned to myself realizing I have to go see Kent soon. *ding* another text... Kent ugh. I unlocked my iPhone and peeked at it.

"Meet me there at exactly 12 midnight." I whispered to myself.

Good, I don't have to leave Lauren's side yet. I put away my phone into my pocket. I looked up to see if Dani was still in bed, yup she was. I looked down to Lauren and instead of my eyes meeting closed eyes, it met Lauren beautiful chocolate brown orbs. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Did you stay the night?" She asked softly

I nodded. "I didn't want to wake you up so I slept on the floor." I said. Lauren was about to argue but I cut her off. "No no it's fine. The floor was fine. As long as I was near you it's okay." I said smiling showing my dimples.

Lauren smiled at me and I smiled back. I stood up and stretched. "Alright. I'm going to brush my teeth, you should too Lolo bear." I said then walked out of the room

Lauren screamed at me when I walked out. "NO GOODMORNING?"

I chuckled walking to the Cimorelli boys bathroom. "GOODMORNING SLEEPING BEAUTY!"

I can just imagine Lauren smiling but that was until Alex screamed from inside his room. "WHY THANK YOU KANE, YES IM BEAUTIFUL!"

I just busted out laughing and groans from all around the house could be heard. "KEEP IT DOWN WOULD YOU?" I heard Dani's voice scream from their room.

Wow how long of a walk to the bathroom this has been. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush. Yes I have my own toothbrush at the Cimorelli's house.

~After getting ready~

I walked into the kitchen to see Lauren eating whoppers... I crunched up my nose in disgust. Lauren saw my face and giggled at me. "I don't get why you hate these things, they are so good!" She exclaimed

I shrugged. "Poop." I said quickly

Lauren almost chocked on her whoppers and had to cough. "What?" She asked shocked

I sighed. "When I was little, Kent, used to tell me it was poop and well I believed him b/c they taste disgusting! I remember that day I spit them out right when he told me and it ended up in my mums face" I said smiling at the memories.

Lauren seemed shocked that I mentioned about Kent. You see this was when Kent used to be the Kent that was amazing, awesome, nice, and the best brother ever... That was until he turned. I shook out of thought and walked over to the fruit basket and grabbed an apple. I washed it and took a bite out of it.

Lauren walked over me abandoning her whoppers on the counter. "Why did you suddenly seem happy when you talked about that memory with him? Usually you are mad or sad." She asked

I sighed. "It's nothing, okay. Don't worry about it. Just family stuff." I said lying

I really hated lying to Lauren. I freaking loved her to death but this is the only way to protect her. Lauren gave me a look as if she knew I was lying. I could tell she felt upset. Lauren frowned at me and walked away, walking out of the kitchen.

I threw away my apple and walked out of the kitchen. I walked up the stairs and to the door knocking on it lightly. Dani opened the door and shrugged then left walking downstairs. I sighed and walked in looking around. I spotted Lauren on her bed laying there. I walked over to her and sank to my knees. Her back was turned to me and I placed my hand on the bed.

"Are you mad?" I asked softly

Lauren sighed. "No. I just feel like you are lying to me."

I groaned. I knew she would have noticed. "Laur... I'll tell you everything about Kent when it's the right time." I said softly

Lauren moved and wiggled til her back wasn't turned anymore and she was facing me. "Okay." She said softly

I smiled. One of her hair loose strand was hanging out so I took my finger and tucked it back behind her ear. I leaned in and gave her a quick soft kiss on the lips. She instantly smiled. "Guess what." She said to me excitingly

"What?" I chuckled

"Tomorrow is the RDMA!!!" She said excitingly

OMG! I forgot I completely forgot about that. Simply People has to preform at that award show. I smiled at Lauren big. "I hope you girls win! Wait I don't hope... I know!" I said smiling

Lauren giggled at me. "Yeah. I hope." She says softly

I smile at her and we both got up and skipped out her bedroom and walked downstairs. Eventually I fell and Lauren became a walrus, clapping her hands as she fell on the floor laughing. Every moment we had together was so... Happy.

-------------------------------------

Helllooo. I'm not exactly good at these "author notes?" I guess but, I hope you enjoy this chapter! Emily and I took time to write this and I think it turned out great!.. Kane will be writing the next chapter and he's already starting on it now... So yeah. Nuff said. Peace! Oh and sorry it's a short chapter!

~Nat & Em