Welcome back "Princess"

It was another day at Canterlot High, Sunset walked around the school trying to find her friends. She finally found them and began to walk up to them and then, the bell rang for first class. "Ah, once again ruined by the bell" Sunset said under her breath. Her first class was art, she didn't think she was good or bad at it just not skilled at it.

They were continuing painting a moment that they liked at school, Sunset decided to paint when they all went on that trip to Harry Trotter world a few weeks ago. She was painting away while people were finishing there pictures and putting them on the wall so everyone could see them. After Sunset was done painting the diagon alley she went up to the wall, grab some pins and sept back and looked at her painting. She looked around at the other ones, one in particular caught her eye. She moved to where it was and looked more at it, she was mortified. The picture was of her when she turned on to a she demon. She looked at the back to see who was responsible for this, before she was able to, a guy in her class came up to her put his arm around her shoulder "I made it because it was a great day for us, the day the bitch dies" he said with a smug look. Sunset shoved him off her and walked off back to her seat and started to tiedy up.

( Sunsets POV )
What a jerk, he painted a picture of me as a raging she demon, I don't even know who he is, I can't believe him. I mean I have changed I even defeated the sirens but no that isn't enough. Ah but oh well I deserve it after what I did, anyway you should not be so upset about things Sunset, Sunset told her self, after all Twilight is coming to visit tonight and is staying for 2 weeks. She could not help but produce a smile on her face at the thought of spending time with her bestfriend.

The bell rang for break, she knew where her friends where this time because she knew where they all normally hung out. As she turned the corner she heard a laugh that she recognised very well, it was Twilight. This time not wearing that strange outfit but a more simple purple hoodie with jeans and a black t-shirt underneath. Sunset ran up to the girl and hugged her tightly, Twilight was taken away by the hug before falling into the hug herself. After both girls pulled away from the hug Twilight and Sunset both smiled before asking how well eachother were and what they had been doing since the last time they saw eachother. Because Twilight had came early Sunset was aloud to take the rest of the day off school and take Twilight to her apartment and show her around the city. "Your going to love Canterlot in this world, Twilight" Sunset said with excitement on her face "I can't wait to see more of this world instead of defeating demons and sirens" Twilight said chuckling with Sunset. Once Twilight and Sunset had reached Sunsets apartment they walked in and placed Twilight things on the ground next to the double king sized bed. "Sorry that I don't have a extra bed I only have this I hope you don't mind us sharing" Sunset said slightly blushing as she was not used to sharing her bed with anyone else. "Oh no it's fine, really I don't mind, I think it's kind of cute" Twilight said with a blush and a smile "oh right OK, also Twilight ?" Sunset asked "do you have any human clothes?" Sunset asked looking at Twilights bags that lay on the floor. "Oh no I don't think so" Twilight replied "oh ok we can also get you some clothes while we are out because you can't wear them for 2 weeks straight" Sunset said giggling.

In the city Twilight and Sunset were now doing fashion modeling in the changing rooms of clothing's stores to see which clothes they liked the most. Twilight already had lots of bags in her hands while Sunset had a decnet amount of clothes, poster, jewellery and other sorts of items she thought she wanted. It was starting to get late and the street light were starting to come on. "Hey Twilight I think we better get heading back" Sunset said drinking out of her drink she got from Starbucks. "Yeah I think you are right" Twilight replied heading back to her apartment. Once there Sunset opened the door and was taken away by what was inside, the room was filled with balloons, streamers and other things that should not be in there. Out of no where 5 girls poped out of nowhere "SURPRISE!" they all shouted. "What's going on?" Twilight asked "Its your welcoming back to this world party" pinkie pie said jumping up and down with excitement.

During the night the girls messed around doing things, prank calling some of there friends and take away shops. "Alright girl I brought a little something to lighten the mood" Apple jack said reaching for her bag and unzipping it. She started to pull out bottles of her homemade apple cider and various other alchaholic items. Rarity also did the same, Rainbow dash cleared her throght before declaring "let the game of Truth or Dare begin" she said with a cunning smirk on her face.

After playing for about 30 minutes now it was now Sunsets turn. "I Dare you to make out with Twilight for at least 10 seconds" Apple jack said. The two girl blushed perfusly and looked at each other "I guess em we sho-" Twilights lips cut off Sunset. Sunsets eyes widened before closing and kissing back at the other girl. Both girls trying to fight for dominance but struggling Twilights tongue brushed against Sunsets teeth before allowing the younger girls tongue to connect with hers. There lips pressing harder against each others before Twilight pulled away to breath. A string of spit connected the girls lips as they pulled away before snapping moments later. The rest of the girls just looked and stared.........

Thanks for reading the first part