4 - bombarded

When we arrived and he parked in the school grounds, I walked only for a few minutes before my point about the chocolate was shown. Because as we walked, Aaron spotted me with a shopping bag and everyone at school knew that Benjamin with shopping bag = good treats. He then rushed over to me and asked, "Gimme some of that..." with a sexy face. That made me uncertain of what he wanted because the sentence sounded ambiguous but I gave him four bars. He smiled, winked and walked away. I smiled and looked up at Andrew to explain but his face made me frown and turn back.

Was he... jealous?

"I have to go," he said thickly.

"Bye," I walked to my and Jeremy's room without turning back.

"Jer, can I ask you something?"

He pulled out the one headphone from his ear and moved his blue eyes from his homework to me.. "Sure, anytime," he said with a smile.

"Well... I think I like the new guy..." I started slowly.

"You mean the one you were with the whole day today?"

"Yes," I admitted as my face went red. He smiled and said, "It seems like he likes you too."

"I know he does. But I can't stop-""-thinking about your ex?"

I frowned that he knew that. "Yeah, how'd you know?""You mutter in your sleep. And you were doodling some name on a paper I found on the floor."

Again, my face went red and I sighed. "I don't know what to do! I feel so guilty every time I'm with this guy, but... he's such an angel. Every time I look in his eyes, I feel... happy."

He scrutinized my lovestruck face as I spoke. "Don't let your past scar your future, Ben."

"So you think that I should open up to him?"

He nodded. I then remembered the chocolate in my bag because, mentally, it was screaming COMFORT FOOD! I pulled it out and almost immediately, Jeremy jumped off his bed and was at my side. His phone tipped off the bed and plopped onto the matted floors. But he didn't seem to care as he extended a hand to me. After growling, I gave him four bars and continued eating in anxiety.

"You'll never forgive yourself if you don't," he explained with a mouth full of chocolate. "Besides, for us straight guys, the girls are coming to visit soon..."

Oh crap. I pulled out my phone and asked it the date.

"The current date is Friday, the 9th of February."

And that gave me 5 days...

"Crack!"

I woke from a nightmare similar to the last one, and my mouth uttered an irrelevant sound. I held my body tight, clenching it so hard I thought I was going to pop right open. Jeremy's sleepy voice muttered, "Keep it down, Ben," and seconds later his snoring began. I checked the time and realized it was extremely early. 5H34. I was much too scared to sleep again and sitting in bed felt weird so I dragged myself from the covers, grabbed a towel from the rack and walked out to the showers.

As I walked to the ablution block, I felt a cold breeze hit my bare chest and legs, and so I wrapped the towel around my waist. My teeth began to chatter softly but I shut my mouth tight and walked onto my goal.

There was one shower working but I ignored it and entered a vacant spot. I then remembered to close the door but just as I was about to go back and shut it, Aaron slipped into my shower and closed the door behind him. He stalked towards me, wearing only his black briefs.

"Uhm, this shower's taken," I said quietly but it didn't stop him. He only chuckled.

When he was right in front of me, he reached his hand to my back and suddenly I felt the shower pouring on me and him. That hand then held my back, joined by the other one, and he pulled me on him.

Oh, God.