Chapter 4: Love rival appears

I so happy that my first story has 250 reads.i was like wooow It just made me happy, first I was wondering will people read my story????

I got full if homework, u guys know how school is.....Lisanna will be on this chapter, the fun is going to start soooooooon.

Chapter 4: Love rival appears

Lisanna's POV:

"Mira~nee (Mirajane) where is Natsu? I haven't seen him in awhile".

"Oh.. Natsu! I think he went to see Lucy" Mira~nee answered me while looking for something.

"Lucy? Who is that?". I asked while i was confused thinking who the heck it was.

"Yeah come to think about, you haven't seen her many times. She joined Fairytail while you were gone and now she and Natsu are teammates ". Mira~nee said with a happy look on her face.

"Hmm.... Then does Natsu goes to her apartment every time". I said. I was thinking what would Mira~nee answer, YES OR NO. Probably NO, Natsu isn't that kind of a man the hangs out to others apartment.

"Yeah everyone says that they are couples". She said with a smile.

"Couples?" I screamed. That can't be, another woman took Natsu while I was gone.

"Yeah!! But Natsu and Lucy hide it. Every time they say there aren't couples. Wonder why. I think they suit each other". Mira~nee answered while looking at me.

I was confused how the hell happened this. I won't allow. Natsu is mine no one else.

"Is that so Thanks Mira~nee". I said while heading toward to the door. When I was outside I saw someone I knew. I didn't see the persons face but I could guess who it was...

Natsu...

I head towards to his direction and screamed his name:

"Nat-" I couldn't finish, because I saw him with another woman. I got closer to look who it was...

Lucy.

Both of them were laughing, I couldn't hear what they were taking about, but one thing I knew was that Natsu was having a good time with her. It looks like it’s about time I took my Natsu back. 

No ones POV:

"Everything is going as planed soon you will be mine...

LUCY HEARTFILIA"

*End of chapter 4*

*Author note

Sorry for the short chapter 0_0

Please COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE XD

~Natsudragneel1020~