Chapter 2: Job

Sorry for being late to update a new chapter. I was busy with national tests. Man it was too hard. I don't want to remember.

Here comes chapter 2.

Hope you enjoy it Thanks for reading my story. Please comment and vote. If you have some feedbacks please comment. I will do my best.

Here we go ay sir......XD

Chapter 2: Job

Lucy's POV

As I opened the door into the guild, it was the same as always, fighting, laughing, crying, drinking etc. I heard some screaming, it was Natsu. He was fighting with Gray. Again. 'Those two never change' I thought.

"Bring it on you Stinky fire boy". said Gray while hitting his head on Natsu's.

"What did you say pervert? I can beat you anytime ice pervert". Natsu screamed back. Then Erza came and hit both of them at the same time, which made both of them pass out. Woow.... Man she is strong. That is what she is. Likes cute thinks and she is very strong.

I laughed while passing by. I went to Mira (Mirajane), she is one of the S-rank magic and Elfman and Lisanna Strauss's big sister. She's nice even though she was Erza's rival back then, before I joined Fairytail. Both Erza and Mira were like how Natsu and Gray. are today, but she changed when they thought that Lisanna was dead, but Lisanna was in another world called Edolas.

"Hi Mira!" I said. She answered back.

"Hi Lucy!" You are early today" while cleaning a cup.

"Yeah I'm out of money; I came here to find a job". I said while thinking about what kind of a job I will take with Natsu.

"Hmm... I know a good job that will pay you enough money." She suggested. I looked at her happy, now I got a job that's pays me enough money wohoooo.

"Can I see it?" I said with a happy face. Couldn't stop being happy.

"Here" said Mira while giving me the paper. It was a little hard to read at first, but then I read it. It said:

"I want you to find a book. A secret book. It hold secret and if it fells to the hand of evil, it's the end of the world. Please find it and destroyed forever and ever. The book has a red dragon on it just like fire. You could say a fire dragon."

Woow!! we are going to find secret book. Looks fun. But the only thing that mattered was that it payed more than 70,000 jewels. And my luck this job pays 80,000 jewels. Yaaay.

"Natsu I found a job..... Let's go". I said while running to the door.

"Ok! Let's go Happy". (Happy is a little blue cat that is called exceed). Natsu shouted while running to the door too.

"Waaait we are coming to, Lucy, Natsu". someone shouted behind us. I looked who it was. Gray.

Gray, Natsu Erza, Wendy, Charle (She is the same as Happy but her colour is white and she has pink ears, plus Happy's lover), Happy and me of course. All of us went to the mission. We are known as no other than the strongest team in Fairytail.

*End of chapter 2*

Woow! First time writing a story, thanks for all who read my last chapter.

Sorry if I'm spelled wrong or have wrong grammar. Comment if you have idea on the next chapter. FEEDBAKCK XD...... THANKS!!! The fun is just starting Lucy will have a hard time soon. They will be a tough enemy soon.

Sorry it will take a little time to update the next chapter because of I have national test, but I will do my best to update it ASAP. It want take too long to update a new chapter. Sorry for my interruption XD.... BOORIIIIIING HUH. Guess so.

Thx for supporting me.

Please Vote, Comment and fan me.

~Natsudragneel1020~