YOU PICK !

This is the beginning of chapter 5 and it is really short because I want you guys to pick which dress you want Kelley to wear.

This also has the picture of the main characters :)

From ME !!!

Kelley POV

Chapter 5

"I'm sowy" I spoke in a cute voice "I'm berry berry sowy" I pouted at Clare and batted my eyelashes "fewends?" I opened my arms out to her. She stared at me. "This is the part where you run into my arms, and we become forever friends"

"You're so stupid" she laughed "I'm going to forgive you ONLY if you wear this amazing dress that I got you" she gave me her cunning smile and pulled out a PINK dress, I repeat PINK dress with two layers. She placed it down on my bed and then threw a pair of purple ankle boot heels.

"If you wear this I will love you even if you ripped my most loved dress" I looked at her gob smacked.

"Excuse me, but my mum gave birth to me with the thought of her daughter NOT being a slut"

"Fine then wear this" she pulled out a black cocktail dress. It had ruffles going diagonally across it, with a bow just bellow my bust.

Which dress should she wear ??????????????????/

Pick first dress (PINK) or second dress which is (BLACK) I made it so that you my readers decide. You guys have 3 days to write which one you want then I will use the most picked. If not then I will pick the dress!!!!