KiNg'S p.O.v

Chapter 5

ASHLYNN’S P.O.V

Hey there! Im Ashlynn, but you can call me ash. Im 14 and I’ve got short choppy pink hair with black tips. My eyes alternate between blue, green, and grey according to my mood. Im 5’6 and I’ve got four annoying siblings.

Im also a member of the S.D.A im the king chair or the king of spades. I joined the S.D.A because im sick of taking shit from other people. Im especially sick of having to deal with Cynthia. She is a lying, cheating, manipulative, rude, self-centered, snitching bitch. She stole my friend Catrina’s boyfriend and almost stole Ariel’s. She also had 3 other boyfriends at the same time. She bullies special needs kids; she picks on people and can’t keep her hands to herself. To top it all off, she always has an attitude. Ugh… I hate people like that.

Anyway, on a lighter topic, do you like bacon and gummy bears?! I do! My favorite radio station is x103. And my friends say that I have a very dirty mind (which is true). If you are around me long enough it will start to rub off on you (just ask cat or joker). I love the band Guns’And’Roses. I also have 2 pets. A camel named Nile and a (Don’t you dare laugh) A Red Devil Cow named (I swear IF YOU LUAGH ILL KILL YOU) MR. MOO MOO!!! (You laughed, now you die… Just kidding). Goodbye.

This message has been approved by Ashlynn D.