Balsam

Power is special, you don't just have it. So when you do have this gift... Use it wisely.
~Rana
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

So Miku goes of and has adventures, but does anyone ever wonder what's going on in her family?

Beep! Beep! The alert click sang only to be smashed by the small but heavy hand falling onto the clock making it shut up.

Yuki glanced at the clock, it was morning weither she liked it or not.
She jumped out of bed and landed delicately on the ground.

She skipped to her closet and slipped on her black school uniform, she was now 14 a senior. and now had a new adorable uniform to change into.

She took her time and brushed her hair and time each side into a low ponytail and slipped each ponytail into a small mocchi shaped bead for a flare.

Taking her time she walked into the kitchen and sat down in her chair where her breakfast waited for her.

Eggs and begin today, Yuki could feel her stomach growling just looking at it.

"Yummy! Mommy thank you for making breakfast!" Yuki politely thanked, and sat down to eat.

Her father and mother were also at the table, her father Hiyama Kiyoteru was drinking a mug of coffee well he read the news paper.
And her mother Lily was eating has read a book.

"Mommy, where's Miku?" Yuki asked her mother, lily thought for a second look to the ceiling.

A smile gleamed on her face when she remembered the question. "Oh! I believe she's at the kagamines, it was their birthday yesterday after all."

Kiyoteru looked up from his Paper a scowl almost visible.
"She shouldn't sleep over there, there's boys."

Lily giggled, her husband was being over protective as ever.
"Oh come now sweetie, Len's a lovely boy."

Hiyama rolled his eyes,
Yuki smiled. Her family was funny.

Yuki was 14, She had Jet black short hair, chocolate brown eyes.
She quite little for her age, which was a often anxiety for her.

She didn't mean to be so antisocial, but she got so flustered when talking to people.
Their gazes would make her feel wozy, as if they were judging her, but in reality she was judging their intentions.

oh how she would over and over again replay this cycle of judging because you don't want to be judged, she felt like such a hypocrite.

"Kaai darling, you must be off if you don't want to be late." Yuki's mother reminded kindly.

"Oh yeah! Thanks, I'm off then. Bye!" Yuki called as she ran out the door.

The ran down such a long dreary road, and as she approached the school she felt more and more depressed.

how lonely she was.

The school bell rang signaling end of class, Yuki quietly grabbed her stuff and left.

She began to walk back hom, a orange-red sunset was straight ahead. But even with the viberent colors she felt somehow gray.

"If only I was more out going, if only I could have a clean new start." Yuki thought, watching the children playing carelessly on the playground.

"No! you need to be strong! But, I'm afraid of making a fool of myself, no be strong! okay whoever walks up from behind that corner I'm going to do everything I can to make them be my friend." Yuki made herself promise, she had to be the one to change. Because noone else will.

So she quietly waited.
Minutes had past and noone walked by.

But eventually a boy, about her age, with short blonde hair and yellow eyes walked by.

"Okay, you can do this!" Yuki told herself, mustered all the confidence she had and ran to him.

"Hi, I'm Kaai Yuki, but everyone calls me Yuki. Let's be friends." Yuki introduced herself extending her hand towards Oliver.

Oliver wasn't quite sure what to do, he could tell this girl needed a friend. But the nagging sense as if he's forgetting something didn't seem to fade.

He couldn't remember how he escaped, but he knew he had to do something... But what?

"Oh okay, my name is Oliver." Oliver said shaking her hand, Yuki smiled truly her courage was paying of.

"I like your accent , is it English?" Yuki asked,
He nodded.

He honestly had no idea, his memories outside of being a government drone was blurry.

"Are you okay you seem dazed." Yuki asked concerned.

Oliver smiled reassuringly.
"I'm fine, so what do you want to do?"

Yuki smiled, she had always wished she had friends to go to the cafe and have apple pie with.
"I know a place with great apple pie."

Later...

Yuki stepped into her house, the smell of curry filling the air.

"I'm home, Mommy!" Yuki called to the kitchen.

Lily walked out and smiled,
"What happened to you?" Lily asked noticing her daughters goofy grin.

Yuki covered her mouth with her palm.
"I made a friend." Yuki stated plainly.

"Great, I'm glad. Oh yes! Dinners ready." Lily informed walking back into the kitchen.

Yuki noticed Mike still wasn't back,
"Mommy, Where's Miku?" Yuki asked.

Lily raised a browser even she didn't know.
"I'm sure she'll be back soon."

"Okay."

.

Miku stood there frozen, she didn't dare move. A silver blade was up to her throat.

Two figures stood over her, one giggled quietly. The other holding the knife.
"It's been awhile hasn't it? Miku~Nya"

To Be Continued...

°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi everyone! Did you like the chapter.

I hope you also liked the cliffy.

Kaai Yuki is my favorite Vocaloid voice bank, what's yours?

anyways, vote, comment, follow.

ILY
BAI!