Left behind City

The more I got to know you the more I wanted to forget my mission, we're friends! At least to me you'll always be my best friend! ~Rin Kagamine

)•()•()•()•()•()•(

Miku sat alone in that room for hours, she had forgotten how long it's been but she didn't care. All she could think about was what was going to happen.
But with as much as she had wished a answer seemed like to much to wish for.

The sound of the door knob turning snapped Miku back into reality, turning her head to see someone was opening the door! Someone came to save her! Her heart jumped for joy her friends came to save her friends really did care, and now they could escape... or so Miku thought.

Much to Miku's dismay it wasn't Rin, Len or Luka. It was I boy probably around 13 with blonde hair wearing a navy blue jacket and a Sailor hat with bandages over one eye.

"Who are you? Are you here to save me." Miku asked with a confused expression.

The boy crossed his arms and made a smug smile, "Yep, we're getting out of this prison for good! But I only have two soldiers, I came for reinforcements. Want to join the team?" he stated which surprised miku by his actions.

Miku nodded and got up and off the floor.
"My name is Miku." Miku introduced with a kind but sad smile.
The boy nodded and lead her away from the room and down many hallways till they reached a small room.

The boy opened the door to reavel two other girls, One had long way blonde hair with a orange colored dress and the noticeable cat ears. The other girl also had long way blonde hair but she had rainbow colored highlights, and wore a Victorian styled dress.

"Soldiers! Meet our reinforcements, Miku." The bot introduced for Miku, earning miku a excited clap from the kitty girl and a wave from the Victorian girl gave her a wave.

"I'm SeeU! I wike kitties, And super duper kawaii Stuff! Dis is my sis MayU. She vewy nice, OH! We're vocaloid just wike youuu! My special abilitie is elements, wike fire and ice and grass and water and lighting and, Ohmigosh! MayU! I'm just wike a pokemon!" Said super excited talking a mile per hour, back and forth between Miku and MayU.

MayU smile offering Miku some tea so Miku accepted MayU waked off and SeeU followed after. "So then, tell me what is your special abilitie?" the boy asked getting down to business.

The boy seemed so mature, something must have happened when he was younger was Miku's mind's only explanation.
The boy eyed miku waiting for a response, miku held up her hand and mimicked SeeU's Kitty like expression.
"Chu need to tell me ur name." Miku told him.

The boy rolled his eyes even though only one eye was visible, "Oliver, that's my name." Oliver said, miku nodded the name fit him well.

"okay, but the thing is I don't know my special abilitie." Miku stated with a honest expression, "I only found out about this 'Vocaloids' thing earlier." Miku told him feeling bad hoping she didn't disapoint.

Oliver put his finger on his chin and thought for a moment, then came up with a idea. "That won't be a problem," Oliver said ad MayU walked followed by SeeU.

MayU sat down and handed in Miku a full cup of tea, Oliver signaled MayU see returning it with a nod.
"Miss Hatsune, please lend me your hand. " MayU spoke for the first time to Miku, her voice was kind and endearing, and sounded alot like Luka's. Doing as told Miku extended her hand towards MayU, MayU took it and smiled.

"Okay miss Hatsune, my special abilitie is the obility to talk to one's mind, in short I'm going to read your mind and find out your abilitie, okay?" MayU explained staying calm, Miku nodded she was also curious to know what she could do.