Survival of the fittest

A/N so i know nobody really writes creepypasta on wattpad. They usually go straight to the wiki but that's why the wiki filled with shit stories and there is only a certain few hundred or so that are readable so that'd why on this account I'm going to only write creepy pastas and my other account which I haven't reveled yet will be fan fiction

He looked straight at him and as the tingle that ran down his spine worsens he jumped out of bed and grabbed for the door handle.

The man opened the window and jumped down. By this time Simon had got his door open and was screaming help.

His parents were fast asleep,but imediatly awoke to the horrific scream. His dad reached into hjs bedside cabinet and pulled out a revolver and ran out. His mother at his side.

They met in the hallyway and Simon hugged his mother as his dad shouted."Who's there."

Then a tall grueling figure came ouy of the little boy's room with a gun in his hand.

"You think you can beat my trigger finger?" The dad said.

"I don't have to." the figure who walked out of the darkness to show his grim,unfazed and scared face.

"Ill just have the others do it." he said

A noise was heard from there master bedroom and out slid another gun weilding pycho path.

And they swore they heard noises getting louder from downstairs.

They knew theyde lost."What do you want?"

The motioned for them to go downstairs and they did supply the demand.

When they got outside they saw a big white van.

"We didn't plan on having passengers but this will make this drag out, and be more fun."