And so it begins...

Our story begins in a quite slow suburban neighborhood.Mr and Mrs garnet and there 12 year old kid simon moved from there old middle class home straight to upper class."It was time for an upgrade anyway."
This didn't make simon feel any better though, he usually just pushed memories of his old friends and teachers he most likely would never see again.

He waltzed into his new house that he would be forced to call home. He rushed upstairs to his room And started unpacking. He pulled out a picture that made his cheeks swell up and his eyes tear up. It was a picture of his old friend James and even though he tried his best he could never forget the memories him and James had.

He went downstairs after unpacking his things and made a sandwich, and pulled out a book to read.

He felt a hand touch his shoulder and he looked behind him, it was his mom."hey watcha reading?" She said full of joy and curiosity. "Just a book about code talking." He said and looked back at his book.

His mom leaned in closer to fully get his attention. " listen I know you're scared to move to a new neighborhood and school but give it some time." I dont want to give it time." He pouted "I know it's scary but trust me I know you, me and your father will love it here."

She kissed him and he went upstairs to his room, it was on the left and he had to walk down a long narrow hallway to get to it.

This didn't bother him as he was walking he did notice that it was quite dark down that hallway he creaked his door open. And he pulled his sheets up and laid down.

He had trouble sleeping,but eventually he closed his eyes and soon after was in a deep slumber.

He opened his eyes, rubbed them and sat up then. He heard a noise and turned left. He was in shock as there was a giant black figure standing outside his window, he realized something.
The window wasn't locked and the figure would have no trouble entering.