He Actually Likes Me...

"Last night at the party..When we kissed.. I felt something. A feeling I never felt before. I really like you Kayla.."

 I didn't know what to say to him. Did I still like him after what he did to me? But.. he said he was sorry, and I forgave him. This is all baffling me. I wished I could just disappear. I bit my lip. Oh god, he was still looking at me. Then, as if right on cue, my best friend, Allie called me.

 "Hello?", I answered and gave a 'Sorry' look to Louis.

 "I haven't talked to you in two days! How was the party? Did Louis kiss you?! If he did, I am so mad at you!", I could tell that Louis heard what Allie said when he looked down, embarrassed.

 "Look, I'll have to call you back," I hung up. "Louis, I think I have to go..", I looked at him apologetically.

 "Yeah, sure. Um, I talk to you tomorrow..", He nodded at me, "Bye Kayla." I waved and ran out of the park as fast as I could, trying to get away from Louis and how he said he liked me. Did he really like me? Should I like him back? What if it's just a prank again? Would Allie become jealous? All these thougts were running through my mind. As soon as I got home, I called Allie again. 

Louis' POV:

 "Bye Kayla," I looked at her while she waved and ran out of the park. Was it weird that I told her I liked her? I don't think she feels the same way I feel about her. I stuck my hands in my pockets, looked down, and walked back home, quietly. When I got inside my house, I walked past my mother and went up to my room. I locked the door and laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I tried thinking of romantic ways to get Kayla to like me. Why am I so fucked up?

Kayla's POV:

"Hey Kayla!" I could hear the excitement in Allie's voice. Should I tell her about what Louis said today? She was my best friend..

 "Allie.. LouisandIwenttotheparktodayandhesaidhelikedme," I blurted out.

"Girl, Calm yo' tits. Tell me, SLLLLOOOWWEEERR."

"Okay..," I Told her about the party and the bet,"and.. Louis apologized to me today. We went to the park and he confesses that he felt 'something' in the 'kiss' and he...liked me...," I trailed off. As I was waiting for an answer, the line went dead. "Fuck," I said to myself.

 "Ding Dong!", the bell rang. I opened the door, praying it wasn't Louis.

 "I came here....as...fast as....I could..," Allie stood there, panting.

 "Woah, I didn't say you need to hang up and come all the way over here!"

 "Oh, so I didn't have to hang  up, but I still come here?"

 I laughed at her response, "You know what I mean." For the rest of the day, we talked about Louis and watched some movies.