Did It Mean Anything?..

I woke up the next morning and climbed out of bed. "Kayla! Breakfast is ready!", Mum called from downstairs.

 I groaned, "Coming, Mum!" I looked down. Oh shit.. I was still in my party clothes. I changed into a simple, purple Jack Wills sweatshirt and skinny jeans. I ran downstairs, "Kayla, your father and I will be going on vacation for 2 weeks now. I can't believe I forgot to tell you!", Mum put on her jacket while my dad came downstairs with the luggage. "We left 200 dollars on the counter for you. Be good, sweetie. Bye!", My parents waved as they closed the door. Well that was quick.. I shrugged it off. I finished my breakfast and brought my plate to the sink. I was washing the dishes when I heard the doorbell ring.

 "Ding Dong!" I walked over to the door and opened it. It was him. "What do you want?", I stared at him.  I hated Louis for what he did to me.

Louis' POV (Point of View):

I walked over to her house and rang the the doorbell. The door opened, "What do you want?", her stare was full of hatred.

 "Look, Kayla.. I'm sorry about last night. I don't know what got into me. Please forgive me," I looked at her and meant what I said.

Kayla's POV:

 I looked into his eyes. It looked like he really meant what he said. "Fine. I forgive you."

 He smiled, "I'm not doing anything right now, want to go to the park?"

 I shrugged, "Sure,", I smiled. I grabbed my phone and locked the door.

 "Lets go," Louis grinned. While we walked to the park, we talked about our lives and other things like that. When we got to the park, Louis yelled, "SWINGS!" We ran to the swings. I sat on a swing and turned around to see Louis pushing me, smiling. "WHEE!" I yelled. We were playing on the slides and monkey bars like little kids until Louis led me to a bench.

 "Kayla, I need to tell you something..", he looked at me, nervously.

 "Yeah?" What was he going to say?..

 "Last night at the party.. When we kissed.. I felt something. A feeling I never felt before. I really like you Kayla.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 (A/N:)

CLIFFHANGER...!