My Queen

-6-
Homura's ending

Since that day everyone seemed off, but it was to be expected, the one person who seemed more on edge than the rest was Homura. She was distant, cold, you could feel her negative emotions rolling off her in waves, and you loved it. Over time you couldn't help but view her as yours, she was such fun to mess with, why let her endanger herself over protecting those silly girls?

It was the day the Walpurgisnacht would come, it started off as a simple storm but soon became horrendous. You could feel it's power making it's way to the town at a somewhat slow pace, you didn't care much about that though, you had to find Homura before she did something stupid.
You found her near the center of the city, a look of defiance in her cold eyes, she was showing her true colors. You knew that she would eventually notice you weren't exactly human, after all the energy you let off isn't the friendliest even with you masking it. 

"So (Name)," She said while holding onto one of the many weapons within her care. "I'm curious to know why you're here, after all this is the first time I've seen you here within this endless loop, I couldn't place it at first but then everything became clear." You faintly smirked at her as she sneered. 

"You're a witch, aren't you?" Before she raised her weapon you allowed your power to be released, freezing her in place momentarily due to shock. "Right you are my dear.~" You giggled while walking closer to the other. "I was wondering just how long it would take you, certainly Mami was more experienced with this line of work, but from what I gather when I first met you, you're not a novice either Homura."  

You could see the fear in her eyes as your form morphed, black bat like wings stretching from your back, a childishly cruel grin in place, a tattered (F/c) dress, (Knee high socks with black flats or knee length boots), marks similar to tattoos appeared on your face. This is your true form, Mami only seeing a bit of it before you had placed a witch's kiss on her. "You see, you fools have no clue what you're dealing with, the Walpurgisnacht can't be dealt with by a few little girls. Besides why bother helping this doomed race? All they've ever done to your kind is destroy and kill you lot over the years." You smiled softly while holding  her face between your hands, you could feel her negative emotions-her despair-growing at the mention of it. Bringing up just how her kind was treated, how little people seem to care about what they do to better their lives.

"Why not let them all die?"You softly chuckled. "A befitting punishment for what they've done if you ask me.~"

  *◇*◆*◇*◆*◇*◆*◇ 

 It took weeks for the storm to pass, destroying everything in it's path as expected, they all died. You watched them fight from a distance with Homura by your side, such an obedient little helper she is to you once she turned into a witch. She watched the sight with glee as the pathetic girls tried their hardest but didn't succeed. This world was going to end soon, but will be given a birth by the very witches everyone tried to hard to kill. You knew that the main beings that would live would be your kind, just what kind of world will it end up like?~