My Queen

-4-

Once the others had left it was just you and Mami, she narrowed her eyes at you while you sneered at her. "I could end you here and now." She threatened, making you laugh. "Dear girl, you may be experienced, but I don't think you know what you're dealing with." You smirked, (color) aura slowly wrapping about you as you tilted your head. "Now I don't know why you're being so hostel, after all I have harmed no one since moving to this little city. To kill me without reason, how barbaric." 

You decided to mess with the girl a bit, vanishing from her sight for a moment before appearing behind her, embracing her. "Wha-" She was cut off by your hand clamping onto her mouth. "If you aren't  careful the ones who mean harm will come before you can brace yourself.~" You giggled before letting her go.  She turned around to face you, her weapon in hand pointing at you, raising a brow you stared at her emotions not showing. 'As much as I would love to fight you, I can't help but wonder, just what are you?" She questioned.

"A witch-" "But you look human, unlike most." Your eye twitched slightly. " Let me finish before stating the obvious." You pushed some (h/c) hair from your face before going on. "I don't know of how I became a witch, much as how you all don't know how we are made, I have always been one as far as I know." You pointed at her, a grin in place. "I bet you don't have a clue as what will happen if that little gem of yours gets misplaced!~" 

"If you loose it, you become nothing more than a corpse, truly a sad thing. If only someone told you before you decided to foolishly trust that your wish doesn't come with a price." You giggled, before she fired at you, hitting you in the abdomen. If it had been another witch that would have been it, you grunted in annoyance as you removed the bullet, the wound slowly began to close. 

"Wrong move..." You growled as you took a step towards her, the area around the two of you wavering as it morphed and shifted into a child's play room of sorts. Your familiars coming into view, some taking the forms of dolls, others being whatever they pleased. She aimed at you, before she could do so you grabbed the gun from her grip. You gripped her by her neck, lifting her off the ground slightly, her face showing her fear while you smirked at her. "I could kill you now, nice and painlessly, but after that little stunt." You chuckled. "I believe I have all right to allow you to suffer.~" You said before placing a witch's kiss on her neck before grabbing her gem. The look of pain and fear in her eyes making you want to do so much worse. "Oh don't worry, I won't break it..yet.~" Your nails slightly scrapping the gem in your  free hand, her pain was voiced by her cries and pleas for you to stop. You narrowed your eyes before returning it. "Enjoy the time you have left, a old friend will be paying you a visit soon. Oh and one more thing," You said as the labyrinth began to fade. 

"Rat me out to the others, and you won't be the only one to suffer, and you wouldn't want you dear friends to feel this kind of pain, do you?~"