CH.4

Prodigy Pov:

I woke up the next morning with Vanessa wrapped in my arms. I love this girl so much, I'll do whatever it takes to Protect her. This is my little sister, but im starting to catch more feelings towards her. I swear if ray hurts her again, ima kill that nigga!!

Vanessa Pov:

I woke up with Prodigy wrapped around me. I feel so safe with him. I love this dude. But anywhore, I think ima go back home to see what's up with ray.

Me: hey prod,im gonna go back home to see what's up with ray

Prod: aight, but be careful, if you need me call me. Matter of fact, I'm going with you.

Me: no prod, I don't want you in the middle of this

Prod: well I already am, remember those pictures on instagram?

Me: ok well I still don't want you to be in any danger. Ray could do some horrible things if he wants.

Prod: aight, but if he hurts you, you call me, and ima take care of it ok?

Me: ok I promise!

So I got up out the bed and changed into http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=80688128 (if you can't click it, I'll post the link in the comments) . Cute, but casual. After I got dressed, I went and made prodigy some waffles and bacon, gave it to him, and I was headed back home.

I made it home in about 45 minutes. Im nervous to walk through the door, I don't know what ray is going to do. But I guess I have to get it over with. When I walk through the door, I see ray in the living room, and when he sees me he runs up and gives me a huge hug. What the flying fuck?!?!?!

Me: um ray??

Ray: oh sorry baby, did I hug you to tight.?

Me: no, but why the hell are you hugging me and calling me baby?

Ray: because Vanessa, I really thought about us. I love, you to death, and I missed you so much for these 2 days. I don't know what I could do without you. I want to try and make us work.

Me: wow Ray! Ok, but I really don't want you hitting me anymore, I want the real Ray back.

Ray: I know, and how about I take you to universal studios, to make it up???

Me: ok, how about we leave at 12 since it's 10 now.

Ray: ok baby.

Since we had a couple hours before it was time to leave, we just watched bad girls club till 11:30. when it was time to get ready I put on (if, you can't click the link, I'll put the link in the commenta or on the side). I look bomb, not to much, but still bomb. I took a, picture of me and Ray, and posted it on instagram with the caption: off to universal studios with @raytrendyme, making it up to me!! #Loverboy #universal #uggs

#everthingisjustfine. I put the everything is just fine hashtag for prodigy, to let him know it's all good.

Instantly I got 100s of likes and comments. And again this same fan commented.

@raytrendymelover: so are you guys mad at eachother or what??

So I commented back: listen, weren't you the one tryna kiss my ass when I put you on blast. Shut the fuck up, and go suck a dick or something!!

And she didn't comment again. So we went to universal and we had a great time, there was no arguing or anything! I think he's really gonna change!!

Ok that's the end of this chapter, I'm posting the winners,of the casting call right now, so if you didn't win, I'm sorry, but I'll try to put you somewhere in this story, or another one of my stories I'm going to start. Love you guys, keep COMMENTING, SHARING, FANNING, And VOTING!!!