CH.3

I woke up refreshed. Prod was still knocked out with his arms wrapped around my waist and cheats. He sleeps crazy.I somehow managed to get out his grasp, and threw on one of his shirts that's way to big for me. It was 2 and im we're wondering how did I sleep so long. I got on top of prodigy and straddled him. You began to shake him awake because you wanted to go to knotts already.

me: prod, wake up!!

Prod: what time is it???

me: it's 2 pm already

Prod: it's too early *looking at you with big eyes.*

me: gives him a nigga-it's-late-as-Fuck-know-get-yo-ass-up-before-best-yo-ass look.

Prod: alright fine.

i go and get in the shower while prod is in the same bathroom washing his face and brushing his teeth. When I get out prod hops right in while you brush your teeth and wash your face. I also let my hair stay in it's natural curly state. I go and get dressed and I have on: black leggings, black bulls crew neck with red writing, nerd glasses, black bulls beanie with red writing, and i have on your black red and white Jordans the mostly white ones. I put on some lip gloss and a little mascara and eyeliner. You watch TV on prods bed and wait. If you're wondering how I got dressed, i have a closet full of clothes and you keep your underwear and bra in prods drawer with his boxers and beaters. Prod comes out and begins to get dressed in front of me.

Me: prod, go in the closet!! *laughing*

Prod: why, I get dressed in front of you all the time.,

I: fine, but don't let me see prodocanda.

Prod: did your just name my dick???

me: yeah, I didn't know what to call it.

we both started laughing our ass off. Prodigy continued getting dressed in: black jeans, black bulls crewneck with white writing, black bulls snapback on backwards with white writing, and matching Jordans like mines

me: aww shit, we look bomb!! Let's take a picture and post it on instagram!!!

Prod: alright!

we take a couple pictures, one with him holding me by my waist and smiling, another one with us doing silly faces, and one more with him giving me a kiss on the cheek. I make a collage and post it with the caption: going to knotts with my brother @therealprodigy_1, I love him #brother #brothersisterdate #knotts #moonwalker #lovehim.

After posting it, I instantly get 100s of likes and 100s of comments saying you guys are so cute, and how they like how you guys are brother and sister. You're glad TeamMindless likes you. I also gain 214 followers. mmmm thirsty girls these days.

After posting, we go and grab some food from McDonalds and head to knotts.

After about an hour drive, you finally arrive and walk right into the gates. While we were there a few fans stop and ask for pictures from prodigy, and even pictures with me, but I don't mind, it's kinda fun. While waiting in line for ghost rider, I look through my notifications and see one comment that catches my eye.

Comment: Raytrendyme: *mad & broken heart emoji*

I comment back and put at happy face, and a sticking tongue out face emoji.

TeamMindless fans start to comment on it instantly, for example:

MindlessWifee: what's up with you @raytrendyme #tmdrama

Spiffymoonwalker: @raytrendyme there brother and sister, bestfriends grow up shit #tmdrama

Raytrendymelover: why are you two hanging out together @therealprodigy_1, you need to go back to @raytrendyme and stop going with his friend. Like Wtf who does that??? #tmdrama

Raytrendyme:@raytrendymelover thank you, that's what im saying.

So I comment back to that fan and ray: @raytrendyme & @raytrendymelover hahaha it's funny how you're getting mad ray!!! Don't you remember what's up??? & raytrendymelover, calm the Fuck down with all that. You don't even know our relationship, and I know that if you were dating one if the MB Members you'd probably end up fucking all of them. And it's funny because you're the only one on here with negative comments. All the rest of TeamMindless likes me.

Raytrendymelover: im sorry I don't mean it!!

Hahaha I put both they asses in check. I pushed the #tmdrama hashtag, and pictures of this whole conversation is everywhere!! Whatever!!!

For the rest of the night I had so much fun and prod got me a teddy bear.

we went home and I put my phone on silent because ray kept blowing up my phone. Hahaha thirsty hoe!!!

Well that's it. I changed the Pov to a character, her name is Vanessa. It's easier to write it with a character than a your name. Thanks!!