Chapter 5 part 2

OK guys yes i know part 1 wasn't a chapter but it was late i was tired and i'm going about this story day by day every 7 "Chapters" I'll combine them all into week 1 then week 2 and so forth sorry if i wander off i'm listening to hutch and his mom's commentary =)  

==================================================================================

Butch then was assigned to spar with the one and only "Dartis the Broken" as he was named by the other men as they laughed at his pathetic form. He looked at Butch with pure hatred

*FLASHBACK*

Butch was slapped across the face, "Damn Thracian die coward!" he hit Butch again, "Kermr themrr alrmr" Butch muttered, " What did you say Thracian!" The man demanded!" Butch looked up at him, "KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!" Butch had loosened his ropes while they were chatting now he was ready. He jumped up and punched the leader in the the face. Then he pulled the knife out of the mans belt and stabbed him in the throat. Not bothering to take it out he grabbed the nearest man pulled him up and threw him onto a knife in a table. The man behind him and punched him in the back of the head. He pretended to fall over and then spun around catching the man in the throat with the back of his fist instantly crushing his trachea and killing him. He then went over to the door and walked out to a room with 20-30 armed men, "Surrender Thracian scum!" He looked at the speaker and said, " Your dead, Even if i don't kill you, you... will.... die and i'll meet you in hell and tear your fucking head off." Th man looked at him fearfully and then said, " HehHehlets get him men." The men advanced towards Butch and he sprung into action grabbing the fist one's spear and stabbing him in the throat. Then he threw it at the leader stabbing him through the heart. The other men had him cornered now they all stabbed at once and Butch ducked kicking above him and knocking spears out of several hands. He rolled and grabbed a short sword out of one mans belt. He came up behind one of them and quickly decapitated him. The other men spun and charged him again he swept his sword while jumping over a spear and cut of several tips. He landed and cut open a mans chest in a cross pattern, " Lets go!" Butch yelled at them.

5 miunties later

Butch was done and left with only a couple scars he then noticed a small boy weeping over the leaders body. He walked up and the boy looked up. Then seeing who he was the boy pulled a knife out of his belt and stabbed his thigh, " DAMN THRACIAN SCUM!!" the boy yelled running out of the cave with only a hateful backward glance.

 *END FLASHBACK*

He was looking into those same eyes now as he was looking at Dartis. " I know you that day in the cave." Butch said, 'What are yo-" Realization suddenly dawned on Dartis, ' BASTARD YOU KILLED MY FATHER!!!" Dartis then rushed at him and tackled him to the ground. He hit him multiple times and broke etleast one rib of Butch's. The master of training ran over, " DARTIS OFF!!!" he yelled. Dartis did even agknowledge that anyone else was there as he started smaking Butch's head on the ground. The master pulled him off and had the guard restrain him, " A week in the septic chambers should serve Dartis good." he said waving the guards off. " Now lets see tho........." Butch hadn't caught the last part and blacked out