Chapter 4: Dinners and New Impressions

I'm so sorry for the delay.

Sorry for any mistakes!! :)

It was official. Cassandra was freaking out. Big time. Dustin was supposed to pick her up at 8 and it was already 7, but she still hadn't decided what she would wear. Everything seemed just horrible to her. She should have called Eve and Nadia to come over. They would have been great help. What was she going to do? She shouldn't have said yes to him.

''Calm down, Cass. It's just a dinner. Pick something to wear. It's not that you're trying to impress the guy.'' she muttered to herself.

She was behaving like she was going on her first date which was absolutely ridiculous. She had her first date in high-school and she had many more dates with her boyfriend when she was in college. So, she wasn't inexperienced in the dating game. Although she had to admit it to herself. This was a dinner with Dustin Fexon. Many women would kill to be in her position.

Looking in her closet one more time she found her favorite dress. It was a soft red strapless one that reached her mid-thigh. Fortunately, she had showered earlier or she wouldn't make it on time. It was already 7.20. She put on a red strapless bra with matching underwear. After putting on the dress she sat in front of her dressing table and applied a little make-up, mascara, eyeliner and red lipstick on her face. Opening her box of jewelry she took out a pair of silver studs putting them on her ears and a silver bracelet. She curled her hair a bit and let them fall on her shoulders. Getting her black clutch she placed inside it her phone, the house keys, lipstick and her wallet. Looking one last time at the mirror she grabbed her clutch and her black heels and went to the living room. Putting on the heels she glanced at the clock on the wall and thought that it was time for Dustin to arrive.

Seconds after completing that thought her door bell rang.

''Okay, Cass. You've got this. It's just a dinner.'' she muttered to herself.

Taking a deep breath she opened the door, but nothing could have prepared her for what she saw. She almost choked on her own saliva. In front of her was an Adonis. The wasn't any other explanation. A tingling sensation started spreading to her whole body and her heart sped up. Now she understood very well why all the magazines had him as one of the sexiest men alive. The man was hot and sinfully sexy. Wearing dark blue jeans and a white shirt with its sleeves rolled up he was oozing sex appeal. She could make out his muscles under the shirt and could imagine how hard his arms would be. A wave of desire washed over her making her core tingle in anticipation and want. How was she going to survive the rest of the night?

Dustin knew he was in big trouble the moment she opened the door revealing herself. His member became hard almost instantly and twitched with desire. He wondered for a moment if it was a good idea to take her out on dinner. He liked better the idea of getting her on a bed and having his way with her. Cassandra was a feisty woman who knew what she wanted. He was sure that she would be a moaning mess writhing underneath him begging for more if the kiss they shared was anything to go by. He could feel his member throbbing with need. Need to be buried deep inside her making her scream his name in pure pleasure.

Control yourself, Dustin. You're a master of it.

He almost snorted at that thought. His control seemed to vanish every damn time he sees her.

''You look beautiful.'' he managed to say.

Cassandra blushed at the compliment. She saw the lust in his eyes and shivered in delight. It was good to know that he was affected by her as much as she was by him. The man could drive any woman crazy with those penetrating eyes.