Chapter 7

Hi guys i'm finally back with more Itachi:)) and guess what he's apart of the chapter i'll be uploading this every wednesday now:) this and the other two Sasuke stories Obssesd and Amnesia:) soo enjoy and comment...

Tea left the club vaguely remembering Takuya carrying her back to her house. Man she was wasted, and that didn’t help the Itachi problem at all. It seemed like the more she had drunk the stronger her memory of him was. Damn, she thought she wouldn’t remember her fucking name let alone forgotten memories.

“Babe?” the soft inquiring of Takuya’s voice interrupted her reverie.

“Yes, Takuya?” she replied hoarsely which most likely came out as Yesh Takuyaaash?

He chuckled at her for slurring her words, “You sure drunk a lot tonight, I think I should keep you company and make sure you don’t get hurt.”

She giggled poking at his back as she dangled across his shoulder, “You just wanna do dirty things to me.”

He laughed darkly, “Only if you’re up for it,” she could just picture the lecherous smile on his face right now.

“You naughty, naughty boy,” she sang squirming in his arms, while he slapped her ass lightly.

“You haven’t seen naughty, Tea….” His voice trailed off promising a very good time for her.

But as soon as she had gotten home and onto her bed she had fallen straight to sleep, not recalling if Takuya had left for the night.

***

Tea woke up early with a headache from hell… literally, and as she rolled over to block the sunlight from her eyes, she felt another person in the bed with her. And she then remembered how Takuya must have stayed with her through the night carrying her drunken depressed ass home. She sat up on the edge of the bed sighing and getting up. Grandma Tsunade wanted her to start the mission early so she dragged herself up doing her morning routine.

Leaving the bathroom in her towel she saw that Takuya wasn’t in her bed anymore.

“Very generous of you to have me wake up to you basically naked…”

She turned around and saw Takuya fully dressed his hair a messy disarray which was very sexy on him.

“You are such a pervert sometimes,” she muttered smiling.

He chuckled unabashed, “If you knew how beautiful you were you’d understand,” he wrapped his arms around her, “so I’m guessing Lady Tsunade is sending you on a mission.”

She gave him a quick kiss, dropping her towel walking into the closet. “Yeah something about guarding a scroll…”

“Well you be careful. And talking about careful I went downstairs as you were in the shower and Sasuke gave me a pep talk,” he chuckled walking into the closet with her watching her with admiring eyes as she dressed herself.

“A pep talk?” she asked glancing at him. “Really?”

“Yeah he said ‘Takuya I will beat your ass if you ever hurt Tea’ and then he patted me on the shoulder and left.”

“Hmm that does sound like Sasuke… I love that kid so much.” She said giggling.

“Oh so he just threatened me and that increases your love for him I see how things work Tea.”

She shook her head smiling, “You know I didn’t mean it that way.”

Finished putting on her fishnets and black and red-laced gloves she marched past Takuya who was still watching her. “It’s a crime to look as good as you do.”