I did it for love (Itachi love story) Exerpt

Tea sat on her bed glancing at the pendent around her neck.

"It's been two week since I've last seen him," she thought.

She walked outside onto the balcony glancing at the moon feeling the breeze blowing gently on to her face and sighed.

"Itachi," she whispered out loud

"Yeah," she heard a voice respond back.

She has wanted to hear his voice so bad that she thought she was starting to hear it. Ever since that little session with "Fugaku-Sama" she hasn't seen or heard from Itachi.

"Tea," she heard the same voice whisper.

She looked down and saw Itachi.

She smiled, "Itachi," she said to loudly.

A smirk spread across his face acknowledging she spoke louder than she should. Tea's smile faded.

"He said that he doesn't want to see you anymore," she remembered Shisui say to her a few days ago.

"I thought you didn't want to see me anymore," she said narrowing her eyes and pursing her lips.

"You really shouldn't think so much," he said with a mocking smile.

Tea turned around, getting ready to go back inside, but Itachi's alluring voice stopped her.

"Do you really think I would say something like that?" he questioned her seriously.

Tea leaned onto the banister looking into Itachi's eyed and poked her lip out.

"No I guess not," she said smiling at him.

Itachi's infamous smirk returned and he motioned for her to come. Tea glanced between Itachi and the ground.

"I promise I'll catch you," he said noticing her doubt.

"I don't know," she said through her teeth.

"Trust me," he said, his irresistible husky voice seeming to wrap around her prompting her to jump.

Tea closed her eyes and jumped. She landed bridal style in a pair of familiar warm arms.

"I told you I'd catch you," he whispered in her ear.

His cool breath sent chills down her spine.

"You have no idea how much I missed you," her voice replied shakily.

"Mmm, I have an idea," he replied while kissing her jaw line.

He placed her on the ground and she wrapped her arms around his neck while he around her waist pulling her closer to his body. He then pressed his warm, smooth lips against hers slowly parting hers. Their lips moved in perfect sync. He pulled away too soon for her and she pouted. He intertwined his fingers with hers and began leading her into the forest. After a while of silent walking he stopped and met Tea's gaze.