yet more tears?!

the following few days went by pritty quickly. my mum got back from London and came to see me straight away. she fetched me some clean clothes and chocolate. she staayed with us for a few hours talking to the lads getting to know them, especially Liam, catching up with kendall, who for some reason got really embarrassed when i asked were Zayn was.

"you two are attached by the hip!" i said with a laugh

"am not"

"are too"

"am not!"

" are too you two are allways together!"

"NOT!"

"ARE SOO!!!" she pouted at the fact that i was right, agin! "sirously though ken', your allways kissing and holding hands. or just playing footsy in my wheel chair! and actually so are you two!" i said turning to face Beth and Niall who pulled away looking MEGA embarreased. "Busted"

"No we arn't" Zayn said appering with some bags in his hands "see we were away from each other for about half an hour so..." he stuck his tong out.

"oh real mature Zayn!" i said sticking mine back out at him

"we're no worse thye you and Liam" he smirked handing Liam the bags, which im guseeing had clean clothes for him in them see as they consisted mainly of Top man and Jack Wills. I felt my face going bright red.

" i actually hate you right now!" i told him getting redder as i felt my mother staring at me.

"Love you too" he said smirking even more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my mum went home at about 6ish closely followed by Hannah, Louis, Harry and Niall who were staying at the hotel down the road and promised they would be back tommorow lunch time ish when the pot on  my wrist comes off  and Liam gets a pot put on his leg instaed of his stuipid brace thing, we managed to pursuade the nurses that it would be better for him to be able to get up and walk around. Abi, Beth, Kendall and Zayn made the same promise and headed off to Abi's place for the night.

"I'll see you tommorow, slag!" i said as i hugged Kendall good bye but then whispered in her ear so only she could here me: "Don't do anything we wouldn't do" she laughed then smacked me playfully. and was theh litterally dragged out of the door by Abi Beth and Zayn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it was about 8 O'clock when Kendall finally stopped texting me.

"come here you!" Liam said motioning me towards him.

" as soon as you have your pot on you can sit on my bed" i said with a wink as i got up onto my crutches and hobbled over to him, he pulled on my wrist gently but i still had to steady my self agin.

"sorry, didn't realise that would happen and oh am i know?!" he asked inquisatively

"It's okay and yes, yes you are!"

"fine then your staying in my bed tonight with me, not like you dont do that any way"

"oh am i know? and how do you plan to get me into your bed, huh payne?"

" like this." he said pulling me on to his bed, then tickling me.

"liam... Liam stop... please no.... okay ill stay here.... just stop tickling me!" i gasped trying to stop laughing. but instead of saying anthing he just looked at me. "Liam?" i asked

"yeah?"

" i wanna meet your pera.." i didnt get to finish what i was saying because his lips were pressed aginst mine, in a pationate kiss.

"not a chance," he said into my mouth. i attempted to huff but it didn't work because as i did he slid his tounge into my mouth to shut me up. "i've got something for you!" he said pulling away and fetching out a box from under his pillow and handing it to me. looked at it and slowly opened it and saw the pandora necklace i had been looking at the very first time we me the lads only less then a week ago.

"Liam it's perfect" i choaked trying to not to cry, but failing as i felt a single  tear rolling down my cheek as he fastend it around my neck and turning me around to face him

"ahhh babe, whats up? why are you crying?" he asked wiping away the tear.

"its just so perfect, i love it. i love you" i told him as i fiddled with the three charm droplet. he huge grin spread over his face as he kissed me but this time it wasn't passionate it was soft and gentle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Courtney- Leigh!" there was only one person who said my name like that i quickly handed liam his T-shirt, which at some point or another had ended up next to me hanging over the head board. all i could think was OH SHITING SHITING HELL!!!

################################################################################

well there you go i knkow its short but i just wanted to get some up even though ive had my exams and stuff. ive got a lot write on paper so now its just a matter of typing it up "/  should have a slightly longer chapter up as soon as i cann :D thanks for the suport and please Vote, comment and fan

Courtney xxxxx