how many tears can be produced by one person...?

• Dedicated to Kendall- My best frend I love you xxx

I don't know what time it was, but I was very rudely woken up by Liam, who decided it would be funny to fall off the sofa, which wasn't actually what woke me, and everybody else up, it was the loud groan which Harry let out when Liam landed on his stomach.

At first I thought I was dreaming, especially when Liam looked at me and gave me a very cheeky smile and I knew what he was think without even asking.
"Abi..." Nothing, clearly she can sleep through anything "ABI..." still nothing "ABIGAIL..." wow shes good "ABIGAIL JASMINE SCAIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"I'm up!!! It wasn't me, I didn't do it!!!!!" she said, sitting bolt up right.
"Do what? You know what, it doesn't matter. Hey, is it just me or is the whole of One Direction sat in my front room, and Liam Payne is smiling at me like... ohh I remember now..."
"Seriously girl, get your head looked at!"
Which made us all laugh, even though I should have been mad at Abi. Just then my phone buzzed, and I picked it up.
"Hey Abi, guess who's just texted me..." I didn't even give her chance to guess "Its Beckiie Collins! I should explain up until Kendall moving away me and Beckiie were best friends, and she just text me asking if i wanna go see you at that premiere with her, Lydia and Lydia tonight." I explained to the lads, who were looking a little bit like Beth and Abi did yesterday.

*reply*
'well i'm gonna be on the red carpet any way soo i'll see you there x'
 *send*

*buzz* my phone went off again, wow I'm popular today, then out of the corner of my eye I saw Liam putting his phone away which looked like the new IPhone 5 which wasn't due out until next month. I wonder how he got it, hmmm.... wait i better check that text first before my mind wonders.

'Heyyy xxx'  liam.
'heeyyy, 'sup??? xxx'
'Nm you??? xx'
'you can see me why are you textin me when we could just talk??? xx'
'Nahh you don't know the lads!!! xx'
'hahahaha true, any way were are you goin wiv this???xx'
'haha no i was just going to say that im sorry about last night. xx'
'for what?? xx'  i throw him a curious glance to see him staring at me stright in the eyes.
' you know what xx'  i couldnt help but  look at him and he smiled at me with a really appolgetic smile which i couldnt help but grin back at him which made his eyes sparkle when his smile turned into the biggest grin i have ever seen.

"cough cough, hello Liam???, courtney???" Louis said making me drag my eyes away Liam's, i could feel my cheecks geting warm. how long have they been watching us for??? how long were we looking at each other for???
"umm, errr, what???" I asked a bit dazed at the fact that theyd pulled me out of the moment, theyd be in for  it later when i'm ready and dressed."I was asking if you three were still coming tonight?" he asked looking amussed at my confusion
"ohh right yeah corse,what time we gotta be there for? 6 well we'd better set off at five because of the snow." i said thinking it through then looked at my phone,"oh my gosh its, one i better start getting ready! Zayn is Kendall coming? if she is we gottat get mine and abis cars from hers." i said planning it all  out.
"yeah im ment to be picking her up in the Limo but its not going to happen i mean look at the snow!!! and it starts at half seven" zayn answered my question
"i have an idea, well we all know the bus can go thruogh snow so if it drives us up to Abis house with Abi and beth driving the lambo behind and then me and Abs pick our cars up from hers, mine lives at hers scince my younger brothers cannot be trusted, but she comes home in a couple of weeks." i said with a huge smile on my face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm boooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" whined Abi
"Shut up, Abi" Beth told her 
"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", I screamed "Look what you've done!!!" I told them pointing to the eyeliner that was now down my face because theyd both made my jump.