Shockwave!

Steven's POV
As we all looked up, we saw a wave of, lighting? That's what it looked like at least. It had not yet reached us, but it destroyed everything in its path. It started to get faster, and soon, it was really close to us. Everyone started to run, I backed up a bit. "Steven! Come on!" I heard Garnet yell. I looked up, then at started to run. Before I could get out of the way, the shockwave came down on me. I screamed, as everything went black.

Pearl's POV
"STEVEN!" I yelled. We ran and ran. I was crying very hard. We went under the temple, where it was safe. There where many crackles and lighting Strikes. I just could stop thinking about Steven. Was he OK? Was he alive? Was he obliterated? Many thoughts roamed through my head, as the shockwave passed over. We then got out from under it, and started looking for Steven.

Amythest's POV
We quickly ran out from under the temple, and ran all over. We found many different things, such as broken wood, and other things, but no Steven. I was starting to think he died, when I bumped my head on a rock. I rubbed my head, and looked at the rock. Steven was there, breathing heavily. "Guys, come here!" I shouted. They all came torward me. They all saw Steven, weak but alive, and let out a sigh of relief.