Chapter Twelve: Moving

Courtney's PoV

When we get to my house, I get out of the car. Austin drives away once I get up to the door.

I put my key in the lock and turn it.

Thanyal is at a friend's house; parents are at work; and Rachel and Andrea are hanging out at the park.

I walk up to my room, plug my iPod into my stereo, then hit shuffle on my 'Bad Times' playlist I made for when I'm upset. Music always helps me cope with things. Like losing my bestfriends to Sandra. The bullying. Everything.

'All This Time' by Britt Nicole comes on. I start singing it. I don't care if my voice can't take it, I'm going to sing it.

After that 'Be Alright' by Justin Birber comes on.

I remember hearing Kaylei and Austin singing this to me in the hospital.

I end up falling asleep after that song.

Sarah's PoV

I'm laying here with Alex, when he gets a call from Rachel. He answers it then puts it on speaker.

Him: Hey.

Her: Do you think you could ask your mom something for me?

Him: Of course. What?

Her: I was wondering if Courtney could come live with you guys for a little while.

Him: Why?

Her: Well, she went back to school today. Then at lunch these boys pulled off her shirt so everyone saw her scars. Don't worry she had a tank top on, but she's so depressed that she won't come out of her room.

Me: That's horrible!

Her: Hi Sarah. Yeah it is.

Me: We'll call you back in a bit.

We both hang up.

Alex gets up to go ask.

"Alex," I say. "Lay back down."

"But I gotta go ask," he protests.

"No, I'm going to ask my mom. We wouldn't want the 'fans' to find out she is living with you. That rumor would come back and be even worse."

"You're so smart," Alex says laying back down.

I call my mom.

Me: You remember me telling you about Courtney right?

Her: Of course I do.

Me: Well she's getting bullied again and going back to being depressed. We were wondering if she could come stay with us for awhile.

Her: I'd be perfectly fine with that.

Me: Yay! Thanks mom!

Her: You're welcome.

Me: I'm staying here for dinner.

Her: Okay.

Me: See you in a few hours. Love you bye.

Her: Love you too, bye.

I hang up then text Rachel: Shes gonna stay with me.

She replies: Thanks so much.

Me: When's she coming?

Rachel: Tomorrow?

Me: Okay :)

I text Kaylei telling her the plan and to go help Courtney.

Kaylei's PoV

Rachel comes and picks me up.

When we get to their house, I go up to Courtney's room.

"Go away Andrea," Courtney says when I open the door.

"I'm pretty sure I'm not Andrea," I say sitting on her bed.

"What do you want?"

"Sarah said that you can go stay with her for a little."

"What's that gonna do?"

"Help we're hoping."

She sighs.

"If you don't, I'll tell all of them that you like Robert," I threaten.

"You wouldn't!" Courtney exclaims turning towards me.

"Oh yes I would," I say smirking.

So, Courtney has the biggest crush on Robert. No one knows but Rachel, Andrea, Sarah, Austin, and me. Austin only knows, because he wouldn't stop tickling me until I told him. She doesn't know I told him though.

We pack up all the stuff she needs to take.

The next day at 6:45AM, Courtney says goodbye to everyone, then Austin drives her to the airport.