Chapter Seven: What's Going On?!

Alex's PoV

When we arrive at Austin's house, we all get out and walk up to the door.

Austin answers it a few seconds after I knock, "You guys gotta be quiet, I finally got Kaylei to sleep.'

We all quietly go in and sit on the couches and floor.

Austin looks at Cameron confused.

Cameron laughs a little then says, 'I thought I'd come out to see you. Plus, I've heard Courtney and Kaylei are pretty cool girls."

"Well, you heard the truth," Austin says.

"Austin?" Kaylei asks tiredly competing down the stairs.

Austin sighs then gets up and walks over to meet her at the bottom of the stairs. "What are you doing up, you need sleep."

"I woke up because my phone went off, and I couldn't fall back asleep."

"But, you need sleep."

"My mind won't shut up."

Austin sighs again then pulls her over to the couch.

They sit down. Well Austin sits down, then Kaylei lays down and puts her head in his lap.

Kaylei said that a few of us could go see Courtney today and the rest could do it tomorrow.

At five Austin, Sarah, Robert, and I leave to go see Courtney.

Kaylei, Tyler, Cameron, and Zach are going tomorrow around ten in the morning.

Austin forced Kaylei to go back to sleep. Okay, he didn't force her, but he sang a bunch of slow songs to her. It almost put me to sleep. It did put Kaylei and Tyler to sleep though. Haha :)

The car ride there is totally silent.

When we're about five minutes away, Sarah grabs my hand then says, "I want you to remember that this isn't your fault. You did nothing wrong. You were just being nice and trying to get to know her. That's all that happened."

I feel tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Awww Alex, don't cry. I promise everything will be just fine," Sarah says then hugs me.

I hug her back, tighter.

Courtney's PoV

I'm so confused right now.

I have no idea where the hell I am.

Am I dead?

Or alive?

I can't tell.

Someone help me! Where am I?!

I know I haven't talked in years, but I try my hardest to yell out for someone.

The last thing I remember is putting the razor up to my wrist for the tenth time, watching the blood drip from the other nine fresh cuts, then slowly sliding the razor across my skin.

The pain, I know it's bad but it felt so good, so relieving. Like a big weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

I laid down on my bed waiting for death. I wanted to die. It would make everyone's life better. My parents wouldn't have to worry about me. My sisters wouldn't have to try to force me to eat. Kaylei wouldn't have to defend me anymore. Alex and Sarah's relationship would be fixed. Everyone would be glad I was gone then quickly forget I ever existed.

Come on, just let me die. Please, I beg of you. I don't deserve to live. I'm just a waste of space. Why am I still breathing? I don't belong here. Let someone who has a purpose in being here live, instead of me. I just want to die. Is that too much to ask? Apparently it is.

Zach's PoV

It's now 5:30. Kaylei and Tyler are still asleep, and Cameron and I are just sitting here.

"Do you think we should move her to Austin's room?" Cameron asks.

"Yeah," I say walking over to Kaylei. I slowly and carefully pick her up, then follow Cameron up the stairs.

Cameron goes to where I tell him then opens Austin's door.

I go in and slowly put Kaylei on his bed, I wait a few seconds, then we go back down stairs.

"I have a feeling that this is going to be a long couple of days," Tyler say tiredly, scaring us half to death.

"Yeah," I agree sitting down next to him on the couch.

We turn on the tv and watch a few episodes of Family Guy then they come back.

They join us inwatching if.

At around seven we all decide to go to bed.

*AN: OMG I sucka at this!!!*