2.

"Bad boy who?"
_______________

"Louis? The kid you're asking about. People call him bad boy Tomlinson," the boy replies.

"And why do they call him that?" I ask. Confusion is written all across my face.

"He's such a bad person. He has tattoos all over his body, and he smokes, swears at teachers and will beat anyone up who upsets him. He's just bad news," the boy explains. My mouth drops open in shock. My Louis wouldn't dare do any of that. The Louis I knew was kind to everybody. I remember one time he accidentally bumped into a kid. Louis felt so bad that he started crying and apologizing profusely. There was no way Louis would do any of that.

"Are you sure you're talking about Louis Tomlinson?" I question. The boy looks at me like I'm crazy.

"I'm sure. I think he has detention today if you want to go wait for him," and with that the boy is getting into his car and leaving. I look towards the school and back to my car. Should I just go wait back at the house? Or should I go and confront Louis? I need to see if what that boy was saying is true. My feet start carrying me towards the brick building. Before I can get inside though, I hear a familiar voice.

"Got any cigarettes on you?" The boy asks his friend. He had just hopped over a fence, his friend right behind him. Louis.

"I think so. Let me check," the friend replies as he looks through his back pack. Louis has his hair styled up in a quiff, bright red streaks flowing through the caramel locks. He has eyeliner outlining his blue orbs, making them pop. He has piercings on his eyebrow and lip, and he has tattoos all over his arms. He is wearing ragged, black clothes. I can't believe this is the Louis I once knew. Before I can comprehend what's going on, my feet start to move towards the pair. The friend looks up first and nudges Louis while he is lighting his cigarette. Louis looks and the friend very confused but soon follows his eyes up to me. Louis takes a drag from his cigarette and blows it towards me.

"What do you want?" He asks raising an eyebrow. Does he not know who I am?

"Are you Louis Tomlinson?" I ask.

"Yes. What's it to ya?" He says as he takes another drag.

"I'm your friend, Harry Styles. We used to go to school together." I explain, hoping it would recharge his memory.

"I have no idea who you are, mate," he says looking me up and down. My heart drops. He doesn't remember me?

"But-" I start but am soon interrupted by Louis.

"Zayn, can you give me and Curly a minute?" The friend-Zayn-nods his head and gets up to leave us alone. Louis stands up as well and starts pushing me towards a dark corner of the school.

"What are yo-"

"Shhh be quiet, Harry."

Once we get to a place where no one can see us, Louis' face softens, and he smiles at me.

"Hey," he says.

"Hi?" I look at him confused. What the hell is going on?

"What are doing here? I haven't seem you in forever!" He exclaims.

"I came to visit you. What the hell just happened?" I shout.

"Shhh. I'm sorry I had to pretend I didn't know you, but if Zayn found out I was friends with someone like you, I would never have lived that down."

"Why does that matter? Why are people saying all this stuff about you?"

"I don't know what you've heard, but I'm sure most of it is true. You don't know what it's like to have people just stomp all over you like you don't matter. I knew that when I moved somewhere else, I'd have to change my whole persona, so I never felt that way again. So I came up with this bad boy thing so people wouldn't mess with me. People think I would hurt them, but I can't even harm a fly, you of all people know that, Haz." Louis explained.

"Why would you pretend to be someone you're not?"

"It was just easier."

"Does anybody know what you're actually like?"

"No, and I would like to keep it that way."

I take a small step back. I can't believe this.

"I'm sorry, Haz. I'll explain more when we get home okay." I nod my head and start walking towards the car. But I soon realize that Louis isn't following. I turn back to look at him with a confused face.

"I'll be there in a minute."

I continue to walk towards the car until I'm outside. I get in the car and start the engine. Soon after, Louis opens the passenger side and gets in.

"Let's go," he says with a smile. I nod my head once again and start driving back to his house.

Omg i updated again! I've been seeing more comments and votes on the story and it is very encouraging!! Keep it up and i might update even more!! I'm going to 1D tomorrow and im sooo excited!!!!
Anyways hoped you liked it, let me know what you think!!!!