Epilogue.

A/N: lmao i wasn't even supposed to be writing rn XD do vote and comment to let me know what you think!~

{ epilogue }

"KWON. JI. YONGGGGG!!!" Dara's high-pitched voice was thunderous as she bolted out of her room, stomping her way down to their house's dining room as she clutched her phone tightly on her one hand. The irritation she feels was only increasing with each step she takes.

Her parents, along with Jiyong who was feigning ignorance as he ate a spoonful of Cap'n Crunch Berries, were sitting merrily on their dining table. "Dara! It's seven in the morning! Why are you yelling?!" Her mother scolded, but she only pursed her lips before making her way towards Jiyong's seat. She then began hitting him anywhere she could reach, pouring her frustrations out.

Mr. and Mrs. Park could only look at each other in a frustrated manner before slowly getting up and leaving the two youngsters by themselves. Ever since Dara and Jiyong had a rift because of the Acquaintance Party, it seemed as if the two had gotten closer to each other. They even suspected that something was going on between the two, but they always denied it whenever anyone asks them. However, their fights were still as chaotic as ever and their parents have learned that the best way to settle the score was to leave them alone.

"Why did you do that?!" Dara screamed as she kept on hitting Jiyong who could only use his arm as a shield for himself against the girl's blows. "Why did you ruin my life?!"

"I didn't do anything!" Jiyong defended, but his pleas have fallen on deaf ears. Dara was furious as she glared at the boy who was pitifully cradling his arms which accepted most of Dara's blows.

Jiyong quietly stood up from his seat and took Dara's hand in between his own, stroking them. The girl tried to resist but he was persistent that all she could do was glare at him venomously. "What is this about, Darongie?" He cooed. It usually does the trick to pacify his baby girl but today seemed to be a very bad day for him because instead of melting into his arms, Dara only punched his arm.

"You very well know what the hell this is about, Kwon." Her voice was cold, meeting Jiyong's gentle eyes with her own fierce ones. "Why did you cancel my application to the Radio Club?!" She accused, and Jiyong could only gulp.

Being the Student Council President of their major, all applications for their college-based organizations go through him for approval. It just so happened that he chanced upon Dara's application form to the Radio Club. He had nothing against Dara joining a club– in fact, he even advised it to her so she could meet other people. No, the problem lies on the Radio Club's president, Lee Donghae.

Lee Donghae was also in junior year like the two of them, and his angelic voice had crooned the ladies not only in their college but also the whole of female population in their university. His good looks only added fuel to the fire, making it too easy for him to win over the females' sympathy and love.

But that wasn't the main source of Jiyong's problem. The core of his difficulty was on the fact that Lee Donghae was in two of Dara's classes, and the man had no qualms expressing his open admiration for his baby girl.

"Darongie," he gently started as he began drawing circles at the back of her palm. "You can pick another club of your choice. I swear I won't do anything. Just... not the Radio Club, please, hmm?" He softly said, nuzzling her neck in an attempt to calm her down and make her succumb to his decision.

However, Dara won't be Park Sandara if she would just let Jiyong have his own way without any difficulties. "Jiyong, you were the one who told me to join a club. I got interested in the Radio Club so I joined. And now what, you'll cancel my application?" She pushed him off her before continuing, "Are you freaking nuts?! If Donghae didn't text me, I wou–"