i love you beacuse...

BAY'S P.O.V

The past week was, well stressful. Niall had said sorry for what happened and that his emotions had got the best of him. I honestly didn't believe that nor did Harry. harry, He has been around a lot lately, trying to comfort me, and make me feel better. Its definitely nice to have someone to talk to, since i don't have Niall now. I really miss those nights where me and Niall would talk about marriage,Kids and just our general lives together. It was just the beginning of my fairytale, it felt so right and i was just so happy. Now...now its nothing. It feels as if a black hole has just come and swallowed my world, taking over everything that means something to me. At night i just lay there staring at the ceiling rewinding my brain pretending i was reliving it.

***FLASH BACK***

"Hehehehe" My laughter filled the room as Niall started to tickle me.

"Nialllllll ahaha STOP" i screeched at him. Yet another failed attempt to get him off of me. He rolls over out of breath next to me. We lay there for awhile letting our minds run free. He grabs my hand and rolls over to face me his deep ocean blue eyes sparkling in the moon light.

"Babe you know i love you right?' Niall asked still facing me.

"Yah Niall' I say "You tell me allllllll the time! ahah"

"i know" he says he looks at my hand and grabs it then looks back at me.

"but i do it because i REALLY love you and would and could never forget you or even not love you anymore your way to special to let go of" he says with suck deep tone in his voice you know he is serious.

"Niall?" you say much like a whisper.

"yeah babe" he answers.

"i love you too more than you could imagine and im the lucky one here. You perfect i still sit and think about how i am here and how much you mean to me if you died or even got hurt it would be like some one stabbed me in the heart..... i love you" i say and i do i mean it. i plant a small kiss on Niall's forehead and then his lips before he even has time to open his mouth to protest.

***END OF FLASH BACK***

I wish right now more than anything i had my nialler with me to comfort me telling me it was okay and that he is here for me, but sadly this time its him that doesn't remember me.

Last year my mom got in a car crash and lost her memory. I was crushed i mean who wouldn't be she was my own mother she couldn't forget me! As soon as i found out she was at the Hospital i rushed down there only to see an empty room. I asked the nurses were she was, The girl nurse said the three words i thought i would never hear "Your mothers dead". Right then and Right there i fell to my knees and burst into tears. My own mother was dead and the worst part about it was she didn't remember me when she died.

Tears tickle the edge of my eyes threatining to spill over. I close my eyes and tight wished that this was all a dream but sadly im wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

"Its funny how your the broken one but im the only one who needed savin" those words run through my head over and over as the song plays. (Stay: Rhinnia)

I am at the pool with harry he said it would "Clear my mind" as he says. but it dosnt seem like much help. I wish i was just in my pJ's at home with a book in bed right now. Thats all i have been doing laytly nothing better to do.

"Come on in Bay the waters fine!" harrys yells again at me to get my but in the pool.

"Fine" i say and stand up. I take off my cover up and revals my swim suit. Its blue bottoms with a white top thats strapless and has a red buckel in the middle of it.

"damn girl you look FINE" harry sates and pulls me into the water.

"yeah yeah save it curly!" i say he allways is trying to flirt with me. He knows i love niall but i cant help to find him some what "cute". I didnt really say that did i? I am ain LOVE with niall. Oh brother what sun can do to your mind.....