Chapter 3: Starting to get information

I was walking with Damian when we found him. There was a wounded vampire laying on the edge of the river going through the woods. We walked catiously towards him, in case it was a set up and he was waiting to attack. When he didn't move towards us when we were close enough for him lunge, we went to see what was wrong. When the vamp saw us, he looked right at me and said "Nickolas is coming for you."

"whose Nickolas?" I asked

The one that killed your mother." was the last thing he said bfore he turned to ash.

"Well, at least now we know who killed your mother." Damian said, Damian was like a big brother to me. He always knows how to comfort me and usually knows the right things to say. This was not one of those times.

"Obviously Damian." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Wait til the others found out!" He said exitedly. Damian loved a good mystery.

"we need more information on this Nickolas guy, so I'm ready when he comes."

"We will all help, Annabelle." Damian said, giving me a hug.

"We're going to have a ball with this." I said sarcasticly. We walked out of the woods and towards our meeting place, where the others were. We were going to have to work fast, because we didn't know when he was coming for me.