{ Authors Note }

Hello guys! I decided to not put an author's note in the last chapter since it would only ruin the last moment. So, what's your opinion about this story? Which chapter was your favorite? Tell me in the comments, or PM me.

Thank you so so so so so so so so so so [ Error 404 Too many so's ]  

SO  MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY!

I might be overreacting but really, it means a lot to me. Three weeks ago, I started this story with zero reads. and look at me now! 500+ reads! I wonder how many reads this'll have after a couple of months lol. 

And for the ones who didn't get the ending of this story. Jane played a game, tricked everyone, even himself. His father wanted to help him to catch Red John after he'd abandoned his own son. Red John contacted him to kidnap Lisbon, but he refused and approached Jane to ask for help. Together, they made up the plan to kidnap Jane too so he could save Lisbon. After Lisbon and Jane were saved, Alex got arrested. He wanted that to happen, so he could be safe from Red John and his accomplices. Patrick and Alex were both playing a role, they've been lying the whole time to everyone; So that they could eventually catch Red John. Which they did!

I kept Red John's identity the same as in the show because I didn't feel like someone else could be Red John. I found the episode where Red John was revealed a little bit lame; I was expecting Red John to be a hideous killer, a strange and smart man who wouldn't let himself get scared by a bird.. So I decided to make Thomas McAllister a little more scarier and fearful in this story. Hope you liked it. 

And I hope the last chapter wasn't that long (4700 words oops) I hope you enjoyed it.

Special thanks to my best friend Amy who came up with ideas for the fight between Red John and Jane. And thanks to my friends thementalistgirl and thementalistsb :D The last chapter was dedicated to them ;p 

Anyway. I'm going to write another Jisbon fanfic as I told you before. So make sure to read it and also, make sure to read my other stories! :P  

Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! :D 

Love. - Skyrezo