Broken

Zoe's POV

Zayn rocked me and held me until I fell asleep. I had a strange nightmare because it was a flashback of my father hitting me, but it felt a lot more realistic and made me think that I was never rescued and was still in his basement.

I woke up screaming at the top of my lungs. Niall was the first to wake up and hurried over to me, enveloping me in a hug while I tried to stop hyperventilating.

"Just breath Zo. In. Out. In. Out" he said slowly, making me calm down.

It was still light outside so I decided not to try and fall asleep again. My tummy grumbled and I realised I still hadn't eaten.

"Ni, I'm hungry" I sniffed.

"Okay baby girl, what do you want?" He asked.

"Just a sandwich" I said, my voice horse from being dry.

He nodded and smiled before standing up and heading out the door. I felt someone put their arms around me and panicked until I realised it was only Harry. I leant into his chest and he pressed kisses to my head, stroking my hair softly.

Niall returned with the sandwich and I ate it eagerly. Once I finished it I got the familiar feeling that I was about to be sick.

"I'm going to be sick" I gasped.

Louis picked me up out of the bed and rushed into the bathroom, holding me while I threw up in the toilet. I didn't have the energy to walk so he placed me onto the counter next to the sink and cleaned up my mouth, handing me a toothbrush. I brushed my teeth thoroughly while he flushed and cleaned around the toilet.

"I'm sorry" I whispered nervously.

"It's okay babe, it's not your fault" he sighed and picked me up again, bringing me back into the main room.

He placed me in Liam's lap who was sat on the sofa.

"You okay Zo?" He asked.

I nodded, then shook my head, then nodded and then shrugged, burying my head in his chest. He shushed me while I started crying again, I just couldn't seem to control it anymore.

"I'm sorry, but all visitors must leave now" the doctor pocked his head around the door and two nurses came in.

"Can't we stay?" Liam asked.

"Im sorry but no, if Miss Malik is going to get better the she will have to learn that you won't be there for her all the time" he sighed.

"But we'll always be there for her" Niall argued.

"It's against hospital rules, now please leave" he pointed to the door.

They glared at him before saying goodbye to me. I didn't really realise what was going on until Liam, the last person to say goodbye to me, kissed my forehead.

Liam's POV

I kissed Zoe's forehead and her hands latched around my neck, not letting me go.

"Don't leave me, please, not again" she cried.

"I'm so sorry Zo, we have no choice" I buried my head in her shoulder before prying her arms off me.

I walked towards the door without looking back, but I couldn't hear anything over her screaming.
"DONT LEAVE ME, PLEASE I NEED YOU HERE. DONT TOUCH ME, NO I WANT LIAM! I WANT MY BROTHERS WITH ME, I CANT SLEEP WITHOUT THEM! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME, I WANT MY BROTHERS!" I could hear her screams all the way down the hallway and it broke my heart, as well as the other boys.