Ch6 [P!ATD] With Bushels of Bad Habits

Ivy's POV

I woke up the next morning on Brendon's chest. I looked at my arm. I'm still red but the itchy hives were gone. My phone was vibrating on the table. I reached over and saw the caller ID... Austin. I got off Brendon and he woke up. He followed me into my room.

"Hey Austin." I said putting my finger over his lips to shut him up.

He grabbed my wrist and held it there. Kissing my finger and moving up my arm.

"Austin... I can't..."

Brendon looked at me with worry in his eyes.

"What?" He mouthed.

"Austin... But... Yes I do miss you... Bye."

"What's wrong?" Brendon asked.

"Austin wants me to go to London... He arranged a cab to take me to the airport and apparently I'll be on the next flight out..." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Don't go... It's your choice. You don't have to go. I don't want you to go."

"I don't want to go either."

I saw Ryan and Vicki followed us.

"Give me your phone." Ryan demanded.

"Ryan what are you-"

He took my iPhone and dialed Austin.

"Hey Austin... It's Ryan. Yeah. Look umm Ivy can't come to London. Well we decided she was gonna tour with Vicki and I. You know my band. Yea. Panic! At the Disco... Well she wants to tour with us and I don't want Vicki alone. Austin you can't just leave your girlfriend alone! Even if you are on a business trip. She'll be safe with us. Bye Austin. Nice talking to ya."

He hung up and handed my phone back to me.

"You aren't going anywhere Ivy." Ryan smiled.

"Thank you Ryan!" I said as I hugged him.

"Hey... My best friend hasn't been this happy in a long time."

"Ryan... There is no tour coming up..." Vicki said.

"What Austin doesn't know won't hurt him."

"Plus... He doesn't need to see the new spokesperson for The Lobster Castle." I laughed.

"The cute spokesperson for the Labster Castle." Brendon smiled as he kissed my cheek.

"I'm gonna take a shower..." I said as I grabbed some clothes and walked away.

Brendon's POV

I watched Ivy walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

"Do you guys think she'll look like steamed lobster when she comes out of the bathroom?" I laughed.

Ryan snickered and Vicki shook her head at me.

"I'm just curious!" I laughed.

"I chimed in. Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door no! It's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense or poise and rationality!" Ivy sang.

I turned and smiled. She's sing I Write Sins Not Tragedies, I put my ear to the door and listened. Vicki walked by and smacked the back of my head.

"Look Brendon whatever you two do when we aren't here is cool with me but she's in the shower! Give her some privacy! Jeez! Go watch TV."

"Fine." I said as I walked out.

Ivy finally got out of the bathroom and walked into her room. Vicki joined her. I started walking over.

"I wouldn't, man." Ryan said. "Girl talk."

"Oh hell no. I don't need to know what goes on."

"Take it from me man. Just leave them be."

I stood there with Ryan shooting zombies and beating bosses. I began to think of something I can do with Ivy. A date.

"Hey Ryan..."

"Yeah?"

"Why didn't you tell me about Ivy before?" I asked.

"Well I thought about introducing you two but she kinda has Austin... As of right now you're just the other guy."

I should be pissed at him but he's right. I am the other guy. I'm the guy who sneaks out the backdoor while her boyfriend walks through the front door.

"Well what does she like?" I asked.

"She likes you. She likes you more than Austin. He treats her more like a secretary. Take her to a theme park or the fair."

I smiled and made a headshot. "I will. But I don't think she wants to go while looking like an adorable little red hot candy."

"Then wait until her aergic reaction is over. She stopped itching." Ryan said.

"Well duh."

"Plus she said Austin will be gone for a month. Tons can happen by then. I mean really... It looks like you got to know her pretty well when I walked in on you guys the other day."

"Hey she warned you!" I said.

"Don't go into detail man. I'm still... Oh god!"

"She was still in her underwear!"

"Brendon I'm going to beat you!" He said.

"At the fact you walked in on Ivy and I exchanging body heat-"

"You weren't in the passenger seat! Brendon!"

"Awww Ryry!!" I said as I pinched his cheek.

He slapped me. I fell to the ground and he got on top of me. He grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me.

"Don't remind me you Mormon ass!!!"

"What's my being Mormon have to do with anything?!" I asked.

"I don't know!"

Vicki and Ivy walked out and saw us.

Vicki pulled Ryan off me and Ivy was giggling. I walked up to her and kissed her. Ryan had his hands all over Vicki, but I didn't hear much considering I led Ivy back to her room. She wouldn't let me go fat considering she felt insecure about being all red. I respect that.