Ch.3 [P!ATD] Testosterone Boys and Harlequin Girls

Ryan's POV

I woke up on the couch with Vicki on my chest. Her breathing was calm and quiet. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock above the TV across the livingroom. Noon. I yawned and moved a bit. She stirred and I saw her look at me and smile. I smiled back.

"I'd say good morning but more like it's nine in the afternoon." I laughed.

She giggled and traced my collarbone. Her touch drives me crazy. I traced my lips along her jaw and ran my hand along her back. She was softly moaning and started sucking on my neck.  Suddenly Brendon barged in.

"I'm in love man."

Vicki sat up and looked at him. "With who?!"

"Ivy of course!"

"She isn't gonna leave Austin for you Bren, I'm sorry but it's the truth."

"I will fight for her."

"Brendon I was kinda having a moment with my girlfriend... In her apartment. HOW DID YOU GET THE KEY?!" I asked.

"Mormon powers."

"Brendon get out. I'm celebrating my girlfriend."

"More like celebrating in her."

I threw a pillow at him and knocked his glasses off.

"Hey you jerk!"

"Shut up and get out. Don't you have a woman to woo?" I asked.

"Her name is Ivy! And she's playing hard to get."

"It's not playing hard get when someone already has her Bren." Vicki said.

"You believe what you want but she wants this hunk of Mormon."

"Brendon... You can wear women's jeans and you're as pale as a freaking ghost." Vicki laughed.

"Ryan can wear women's jeans too!"

"Brendon not that we don't love you but get out!" I said.

"Fine!" He said as he stormed out. "I don't want to watch you do it anyway."

Vicki was still with me. Her legs were on my lap as she played with my hair. My hands rested on her thighs. She giggled when I made my fingers walk up her leg.

"That tickles." she smiled.

"Oh this?" I asked as I began tickling her.

She sunk into the couch and I took my opportunity to get on top of her. She wrapped her legs around me and held on. I slid my tongue into her mouth. She started moaning again and it turned me on. I lifted my head and scanned the room to be sure Brendon had left.

Brendon's POV

I headed back to Ivy's to win her heart. This woman will be mine! I knocked on her door and she was wearing a lace nightie and make up.

"Were you waiting for me?" I smiled.

"No... I was skyping Austin before he went to bed..."

"That's one ummm nice outfit to skype him in..." I said.

"This is officily awkward. May I ask what you're doing here?"

"I wanted to know umm if you..." I caught myself looking at her pale, thin, pretty figure.

"Brendon my eyes are up here. You were saying?"

"Maybe you'd wanna bang... I mean hang out tonight! I really meant hang!"

She laughed. That's a good sign.

"Well what are the plans?" She asked.

"I was thinking maybe we could see a movie or something..."

"You mean a date." She said.

"Well... Yeah."

She bit her lip. I could see her thinking about it. It was minutes of standing there but it felt like forever waiting for her to answer.

"I guess so... I need to get out of this place... Wanna come in and wait for me to change?"

"Sure." I smirked.

I remember where her bedroom is. I can put the moves on. She let me in and I sat down. I waited until she was in her room before getting up and sneaking in behind her.

Ivy's POV

I slipped off the nighty and walked over to my closet to get a top and jeans. Just as I reached up for my tee I felt two hands on my hips and I got pulled back. Brendon had followed me to my bedroom.

"Brendon I-"

His hand covered my mouth as his lips kissed my neck. I honestly didn't wanna fight. I guess he realized that because he pulled his hand away and ran it down my arm. He turned me around and found my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and backed him up to the bed. He sat down and I crawled into his lap. Our lips never parted even when he leaned back I was right with him and moaned when his hands rested on my thighs and he tugged at the lace panties I'm wearing. His kiss became a bit more forceful. He flipped me under him and pinned me down. I wrapped my legs around him but finally pulled away. I looked at him as he looked at me.

"What..."

"I like you. I've known you for a day and I just..."

"I just cheated..."

"And how do you feel?" He asked.

"It feels so wrong... It's right..." I admitted.

He smiled and put his lips to mine again. When we pulled away he smiled at me.

"You're cute." He smiled.

"You're not so bad yourself. Can I get dressed now?"

"Well I like what you're wearing..."

"Shut up. I have to wear actual clothes ya know."

I got up, threw on my skirt and tee and walked out. Brendon was still stretched out on my bed. I walked back in and put on skinny jeans.

"Why do you keep changing?"

"I hate that skirt I don't know why I put it on... I don't even know why I bought it."

"Cute."

I smiled and crawled into bed next to him. I got on top of him and started sucking on his neck. I started unbuttoning the maroon shirt he was wearing, my hands began roaming his pale chest as his hands slid up my shirt. I couldn't help but let moans escape as his hands explored and I found his lips again.