Rapunzel V V (1D)

The story of Rapunzel, told many times over and over again.

From stories, to plays, to movies and cartoons, and yet, no one has really lived it.

We all know the story, a man and women wanted a child, they gave birth to a daughter, to whom a wicked enchantress stole her from them, giving the child the name of Rapunzel and locked her in a tower.

She grew to be a beautiful young women, who had magnificent long golden hair, which she would through out the only window to pull the enchantress into the tower.

The enchantress sang a song to Rapunzel to do this, and a handsome young prince once over heard the song, and decided that he wanted to befriend Rapunzel, and he did. Their feelings evolved and he asked for her hand in marriage.

Rapunzel accepted, but only that the prince would bring a string silk every time he visited her, so she could weave a ladder to get down from the tower.

But the enchantress- Gothel found out about them. She had tricked the prince and tried to kill him, which failed.

Instead, he jumped from top of the tower, getting down safely, but with a price. Thorns had pierced through his eyes, making him blind and he soon roamed the forest in despair over his beloveds 'death'.

But one day, he heard a voice that seemed familiar, singing. He followed it, and when Rapunzel's eyes laid on her beloved, she ran to him and cried, hugging her love. Two tears left her eyes and dropped into the princes, and like magic, his eyes were healed and he could see once more.

With that, they went back to the Princes kingdom to rule and live happily ever after together, by each other's side. 

I like that story, it has some... resemblance to my situation you see, i'm locked away, in a tower, I don't have golden long lock's of hair.

I have black hair, and it wasn't very long.

Rapunzel was trapped by an enchantress, mother Gothel, while I am locked in this tower because of the man of the name Edward. He isn't human, in fact, I think he is a creature of myth.

I don't know much about anything, besides the fairy tale book's that have been with me ever since I could remember, but one day, after he had left and was walking away, I saw him turn into a wolf.

It was shocking, as it would be i'm guessing... unless normal humans do that. And I am not human at all then. 

But yes, I am locked away in a tower, in the middle of a forest, and I am sixteen year's old. I don't remember my parent's, or anything besides this tower. 

All I know is, that Edward call's me 'Rapunzel', but I know my real name.

He doesn't know that I had found a small doll with my name on it, well, i'm hoping it is my name.

My name is Lavender, and I am locked away in a tower. 

But I plan on getting out.