The Whitening Dawn

Chapter 1 (Hijikata-San story)

Hijikata's Pov

As I woke up this morning I felt a tad cold for the oddest reason, as I was getting dress and making sure my paper work is at check I decided to take a little breather and take a step outside. As I have taken a step I realized that it snowed through the night and come to realization, there is was lot of this snowy goodness. As I was looking at the snow I seen Chizuru just admiring the beauty of it. At the moment in time it felt like she even look so much beautiful as the wind came by quickly and flicked her hair with the wind even thought she is shivering a little. 'Why oh why do I have these huge feelings towards her'?....

Chizuru's Pov

As I quickly started to shiver I brought my hands together so that I can just press them against my body (chest) so they can stay warm, to even be looking around all I seen was the 'Vice commander' just staring at me if he wanted to speak at once or something, There for I taken my strength and decided to go and see him, until he started to come towards me...

Normal Pov

As Chizuru approach Hijikata you can tell that they were both nervous and shivering quite a bit just from the cold weather, but it didn't stop them on having a conversation which led them to some how talking about 'Soji Okita' . As Hijikata was pointing out a few things about how much of a pain he is he can tell that Chizuru was really starting to get cold because every word she tried to say or pronounced were in chunk of some sort so he quickly took of his jacket and gave it to the girl for the time being. Chizuru hesitated a little and quickly tried to say thank you to Hijikata while blushing a bright red on her cheeks. After at least another 5 mins or so she took off Hijikata coat and gave it back to him so that he wouldn't freeze, which lead to them seeing Saito all alone near his room. There for they both decided to walk together and go see the Purple haired Samurai.

Saito's Pov

As I was looking around and all, I seen the group which had Okita, Heisuke, Shinpachi and Sanosuke. From being where I was I really didn't want to go and interfere with whatever they had plan so all I really did was stood there and take on the breezy, snowy day until I seen the 'Vice commander' and Chizuru came by. They both stopped and some how we just had a conversation which led on to missions, to duties to then leading to my favourite thing in the world... "Swords".As I felt Chizuru press ahand against my shoulder for a moment I hesitated a little and blushed a light pink as her touch was so soft yet gentle and sweet.

Hijikata's Pov

For the oddest reason after having a long conversation about swords, Saito just stood there lifeless almost until Chizuru places a sweet and gently hand on Saito's shoulder to get him going again. To be honest I felt a bit jealous just because it feels like maybe she even doesn't love me but loves anyone else from the 'Shinsengumi' but I just quickly let it go and made sure no one seen my face. After that I herd our names being called from Okita and his big group , just worrying a little has shown on my face just to see what these clowns are gonna do at is moment.

Normal Pov

As the big group let the rest of the crew in they have finally came up with a thing to entertain let's say or even help us with our skills as Samurai's. Heisuke finally said that we will have a snowball fight and hopefully it helps us a bit. As Hijikata looked quite annoyed and wondered even why we were doing this Okita said with a smirk on his face that we will be in teams.

I'm deeply sorry but I am keeping the teams the same as before so no switches, if you do not know the teams then you can check with the first part of this story which was Hajime's Saito....

As everyone was excited with who they had for partners either debating if they would win or not was their problems.

Chizuru's Pov

As I was chosen to go with Saito and Hijikata I was really nervous just because 1. They may take this way to serious, 2. Hopefully this doesn't effect our relationship with each other and 3. I really need to try hard so Hijikata 'the one I love' doesn't yell at me for not doing anything.

Normal Pov

As the battle of the Snow fight start. People such as Okita, Heisuke even Chizuru for the laugh of it thrown a snowball at Hijikata which was a bit annoyed until he started to get into his zone and thrown at least 6 snowballs at the guys. After an hour or so of doing so he seen Chizuru taking a quick breather underneath the large tree in the courtyard. As he herd a quick thud to the grown Hijikata was a tad worried a started to run to the pile of snow where his lover laid.