Chapter 2

Years have past. I've finally finish the test. Let's just say Michael won't be takings my sour skittles anymore. Catharine moved out with her husband and has a daughter name Sophia. As for Michael and I we are starting our first year of Highschool. Yay, more name calling,period cramps and crushes. Not guys though. Yes I'm a F.B.I. Female Body Inspector. Let's just say it's hard to keep a relationship when you just want to suck their blood.

Everyone is so hype up on Vampires, like when ever they see a very pale person they would just go off on them. Like what the fuck. Hello I have feelings, but who cares they eventually won't last another 2 weeks.

I can still remember my first victim. Aw it was if Twilight was gay and became my life. I'm serious this chick was obsess with Twilight, the Dracula series and etc. She is still alive, I just took what I needed to get rid of my bloodlust. She was cute, but I couldn't just drink her blood and be like 'your my bitch.' Nope that doesn't work. Been there done that. Life goals Viviana.

I know Highschool is gonna be a pain in the ass. I'm already label as the emo chick in school. They don't know meh. How dare they just assume just because I wear black or have black and blue hair. I would just think 'oh that girl has her own style and don't need to be tell otherwise.' I mean come on humans. Why do you make me so angry sometimes. Quit talking Viviana.

Laying in my bed,and thinking if this year is gonna be different. I turn to look at my clock on my dresser, reads 1:30am. Terrific, just makes my day so much better.not. I got off my galaxy bedspread and headed towards my bookshelf. I would usually read yaoi manga, but I don't need a nose bleed tonight. I grabbed a random one off the shelf. The Oracle of Vampires. Yay another cheesy vampire book.

They get so close then screw it up by saying 'glitter in the sun' or 'dies by a silver bullet'. I hope they know that's how they kill lychans or werewolfs humans call them. Even the movies are messed up. The only movie which is the best and I oh so hate twilight got to be 'Vampires Suck'. It's comedy and vampires mix, what can beat that.

I return to the warmth of my bed. I started to read the book, which it wasn't half bad. It had a lot more info on Vampires and it wasn't a sappy love story either. I finish one chapter, then went to an endless darkness.

'Keeps burning like fire until you' Fire was playing by Sleeping With Sirens came on. I push the snooze button and got out of my bed.
"The party don't start until I walk in." Michael singing so loud, I can't believe mom and dad are not up by this.

"Michael, shut the hell up !" Good he heard me. I grabbed my NeverShoutNever shirt and my checkered red and black pants and headed towards the bathroom.
"Why did you mess up my groove Viva." He just stand in the way of the bathroom pouting like a five year old.
"You are a 14 year old boy singing a 11 year old girl song. Plus, if dad heard you. You were gonna have to sing it at the next family meeting." I just smirked. Remembering he had to wear a bunny suit for Sophia first birthday.

"Fine,but don't take long. I want to take at least a shower for the first day of school." I'm not making any promises. I got out of the shower. Only thirty minutes to spare. I drew cat eyes and added mascara. I made my hair comb over to the side to cover my right eye and added the finishing touch. My favorite pair of seahorse earrings that Catharine gave me and BAM I'm all done.

I left the bathroom,and went to my room to grab my backpack and went down the stairs. I saw mom drinking coffee and dad just finish making pancakes for Michael and I.
"Good morning mom and dad. Thank you for the pancakes." I said as dad handed me a plate of pancakes.
"Your welcome. Would you like syrup or blood for you pancakes." Mom asked as she was putting her cup in the sink.