Chapter 1

As long I can remember, I was always knew there was something strange about me, besides my white right eye that I cover with my hair. They say I was born that way my foster parents would say. Yep, you guessed it I'm adopted,but that doesn't bother me at least I have somewhere to call home.

I was never like the other children at the adoption center. They would tease me because no one would adopt me because of my white eye,and they would always call me some spawn of a demon. I really don't care, I've been called worst. My adopted parents told me I was unique and that they adored me.

I was at there until six years old. The very next day, I saw the most wonderful couple there. It was Jasmine and Christopher Millennia. They were not dressed as the other couples that would come here often. Jasmine was slightly thin,but not to thin and her head met Christopher's shoulders. She wore a gorgeous black dress that went a little below her knees. Her ring finger had opal inspired ring. Jasmine Carmel hair went to her shoulders. Her eyes were piercing blue. As for Christopher, he was slender. Raven hair that went perfectly with his emerald eyes. He wore a nicely fitted suit.

That moment I knew I finally met a couple that was ordinary and not a copy of the couples before. They took me under their wings and called me their own. I finally had a family and a real name to call my own. Viviana Millennia.

After they signed the papers, I was off to a unknown territory which they called their house. Well technically our house. Christopher was driving, they were very happy I was the child they picked. Jasmine was asking me questions about what I'm interested in. I just answer with art, music ,and reading. Boring I know, but it was the truth. It helped me to not worry about why I was there and if the things the other kids were saying was true about me. Jasmine told me about her kids. They had a daughter and a son. Their daughter's name was Catharine. She is twice my age. She is into algebra from what I heard and she is an straight A student. Their son is the totally opposite. Michael is his name. He is my age and has a bad reputation already. Can I just say wow. We had a small banter all the way to the house. It was nice, slightly isolated. The house wasn't some mansion, but it was huge.

The house was a two stories home. The outside of the house had a theme of Sky blue and white. There was huge windows. A glass-screened door with a white door behind it. It was like a house from heaven and just took off the wings and it still looked amazing.

Jasmine laughed and caught my attention.
"You like it." asked Christopher.
"Yes, the house is huge." My mouth was wide open a fly can fly in any moment.
" Haha well let's go introduce you to your siblings-to-be. Come on don't be shy." Jasmine gave me a welcoming smile.
I got out of the Toyota and walked behind Jasmine and Chris. The walkway towards the front door was made out of brick and it had yellow Popeyes growing on both sides.

Jasmine unlocked the door to see two people just as they described them were Catharine and Micheal. Catharine was tall for her age probably 5'8. She had a poke a dot it skirt and a creamy blouse. She dark green eyes and long chocolate curls. Michael well let's say he didn't care what he wears. He had a shirt with skateboards on it and khakis shorts. His hair was bleach blonde and his eyes were just like his mothers.

"Hi guys, I would like you to meet Viviana. She is 6 just like you Michael." Michael looked disgusted. I guess he was the baby of the house he didn't want me getting in the way. On the other hand Catharine perked up and a adorable smile came across her face.

"Hi, I'm Catharine. You can call me Cat for short." She held out her hand and I shook it. I took a moment and started to look at their skin. It was an olive green tone to her and Michael. Her parents were pale and I was too. I guess you can say we won't be going to beach as much.