Chapter 8

We finished running after a few more days when we came up to a big modern house. Distantly I could hear a creek. The wind blew lightly through the trees of the forest we where just running through. The male shifted and grabbed a stack of clothes that was hidden behind one of the trees. He took the pants and handed me the shirt in the stack. Taking it in my mouth I went behind a tree and shifted and put on the shirt.

Walking out I saw his six pack and looked away trying to control the blush seeping its way to my face. He walked over to me and grabbed my waist and guided me to the front door of the house. He quickly picked up the rug in front of the front door and pulled out a key and a textured item. He put in the key and twisted unlocking it and on the side put the textured item on a pad that scanned it and flashed green. He put the keys back under the rug and waited for me to go inside after opening the door.

He locked it behind us and walked over to a set of staircases, one going down and one going up. He let go of me quickly and went down stair than came back up with some food and went up the next upstairs. We got to the next floor and went up the next staircase.

We went down the hallway and into a room covered in black with some white pin points. He went to the bed with me next to him and laid down graving me and putting me on top of himself.

"My name is Ajax." He nuzzled my neck smelling me as I did the same lulling into a peaceful sleep.