Chapter 4

It was the next day the man who took care of me put a halter on my face and lead me out of my stall. He lead me down twists and turns to a big stall away from the other horses. He walked me in and tied me to a loop stinking out of the wood in the stall. He tied me tightly to it, before walking out the stall. Suddenly a whirl of gears started to move beneath me. Going down into the floor I started to tug onto my rope trying to get out.

It was useless. Down I went then it stopped with a jolt. A person was down here lead me over the floor started to ascend up to where it was before.

He lead me to one stall. The only one in this underground room and took off my halter and shoved me in. The door was locked then bolted to keep me in. Looking around the room I saw a black horse pawing at the ground having the male body parts. His nostrils flared and he looked at me with lust.

I skittered away from him but he followed me till I was cornered by his massive body. He sniffed me everywhere making me feel uncomfortable. He decided he wanted me and started to mate with me. I tried to get him off of me but a bond started to knit together. He finished satisfied and kept me cornered and put his neck over mine. I was tired and fell asleep.