Verses on Gold

Ezekiel 7:19 - They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity.

Ezekiel 28:4 - With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures:

Proverbs 8:19 - My fruit [is] better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.

Job 23:10 - But he knoweth the way that I take: [when] he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

Zechariah 13:9 - And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It [is] my people: and they shall say, The LORD [is] my God.

1 Peter 3:3 - Whose adorning let it not be that outward [adorning] of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;

Psalms 119:127 - Therefore I love thy commandments above gold; yea, above fine gold.

Matthew 10:9 - Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,

Proverbs 17:3 - The fining pot [is] for silver, and the furnace for gold: but the LORD trieth the hearts.

Lamentations 4:1 - How is the gold become dim! [how] is the most fine gold changed! the stones of the sanctuary are poured out in the top of every street.